• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post Match: Liverpool vs. Shrewsbury (4/2/2020)

Man of the March

• Kelleher

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Williams

Votes: 66 67.3%
  • Hoever

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • van den Berg

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Lewis

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Clarkson (off 90+2)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Chirivella

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Cain

• Elliott (off 90+4)

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Millar (off 82)

• Jones

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • Boyes (on 90+2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dixon-Bonner (on 90+4)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardy (on 82)

• Total voters

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
these kids just turned in the performance of their careers to date, backed by a full house. Memories for a lifetime

on the flipside, our U-23 just drew a bigger crowd at Anfield than the Emptihad draws for their senior squad.

Red over the water

Well done to the kids. Top marks! Well said (I think it was Boston Mick in the match thread) "the kids have put the magic back in the cup!"

Is right.

The whole world has been bleating on about Scrooge Klopp, and Liverpool disrespecting the cup, blah blah blah. WRONG! We stuck to our guns and took the Premier League break seriously, as requested.

And our kids only went and won anyway. Magical.

Billy Biskix

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
Now that's the magic of the FA Cup. Fucking beautiful. Haven't enjoyed a win more all season. Critchley and the kids lapping it up at the end there. Didn't want to leave the pitch. Totally deserved. What a great showcase for our club that was. Klopp's record of getting every single big decision 100% correct continues.

Herb

Brilliant performance from the young lads. Hardly gave any chances away all game. Williams, Jones and Pedro were all great. Encouraging performances from both CBs as well.

Going to absolutely revel in the fact we’ve just stuck a massive middle finger up to the FA and all the gammon bleating on about us disrespecting the cup.

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
A spanking performance from our youngsters. I bet every first team player was doing exactly what we were all doing tonight from their holiday destinations.....Trying to watch a great game on dodgy streams....take a bow lads you have made us proud...

MrRinsin

TIA Regular
Im almost in bits watching that, what a fucking performance from the kids. Jones is next level, taking the piss with a rabona cross, ooooh you gotta love that! He could play up top for England in the Euros! lol Superb Liverpool, now let's go dump out the Chavs on their own patch with a mix of youth and first teamers. I'd play Jones, Williams, that chilly lad, Hoever and the keeper minimum