Post Match: Man City v Liverpool (EPL 2/7/20 8.15pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Alexander-Arnold [off 76’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gomez [off 45’]

• Van Dijk

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Robertson

• Fabinho

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Henderson

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Wijnaldum [off 62’]

• Salah

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Firmino [off 62’]

• Mane [off 85’]

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Oxlade-Chamberlain [on 45’]

• Origi [on 62’]

• Keita [on 62’]

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Williams [on 76’]

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Minamino [on 85’]

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
That result has left a bitter taste. Of all teams to not show up against - Man Cheateh. It was a thouroughlly unprofessional performance. A somewhat understanadable one given the circs, but thouroughlly unprofessional nonetheless, and no doubt JK told the players just that. It's taken a liitle of the shine off the league title for me personally.

We certainly should not be at home to Mr Repeat Performance in the remaining fixtures.

jaffod

That result has left a bitter taste. Of all teams to not show up against - Man Cheateh. It was a thouroughlly unprofessional performance. A somewhat understanadable one given the circs, but thouroughlly unprofessional nonetheless, and no doubt JK told the players just that. It's taken a liitle of the shine off the league title for me personally.

We certainly should not be at home to Mr Repeat Performance in the remaining fixtures.
I wouldn't say it's taken any shine off the title win but it was certainly very disappointing, JK picked his strongest team for a reason and some of the lads let him down.
Today's game is a test of our mentality. A repeat performance won't be acceptable. Great teams motivate themselves to perform in any circumstances. We can't demand a win but we can demand the right attitude.