• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (20/10/19 4.30pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matip

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • Robertson

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • Henderson [off 71’]

• Wijnaldum [off 82’]

Votes: 28 22.2%
  • Origi [off 60’]

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Firmino

• Mane

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Oxlade-Chamberlain [on 60’]

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Lallana [on 71’, GOAL 85’]

Votes: 66 52.4%
  • Keita [on 82’]

Votes: 15 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indianaredman96

now you're gonna believe us
just think .............in May we very could well be singing Adam Lallana songs for the point that wins us the league.

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
You said Henderson can't pass and a host of other things you slagged him off good and proper.
All this in comparison to a player who struggles to get a 75% pâss completion rate against a Hendo who is up there above 85% completion rate.
This is classic underrating of a regular and overhyping of a player you think might offer something yet has only played a handfull of minutes for us and hasn't even shown anything in that handful.
You justify this by saying Hendo was poor on sunday and he was but so what. He has prooved himself on numerous other occassions. Even Klopp went with him after a greuling international window for the player.
I don't see you advocating Lallana for Bobby even thogh Bobby was poor sunday and Lallana did his job when coming on. Yet Lallana has given us more than Keita.
All I would like to ask is those like you actually start thinking before posting.
I don't mind LFC getting better without Henderson but as it stands it would be folly to start now when we have had such a good start to the season. Being critical because of 1 match (and a match we are more often than not poor in anyway) about 1 player who in all other matches has been at least solid is just soo disrespectful. At least Hendo doesn't go about smiling about his poor performances.
Expressing an opinion isnt necessarily slagging off. Its simply expressing that opinion. You are a Hendo fan, I think he has games where he is required, but I dont see him as being the player you obviously do.
Also, I dont need you to tell me to think before posting, its not your place with all due respects.

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
Good post. It’s amazing that anyone on here is slagging off Hendo after last season on the basis of one poor game when most of the team were crap but then I have long since stopped being surprised by some of the crazy stuff that gets said by some people on here. It takes all sorts I suppose.
This is another example of your sniping at me. Sticking your oar in, guerilla like. You allegedly have me on ignore, but throw in your barbs at every available opportunity. Including your thinly veiled asides concerning the bias thread. You wound your neck in when advised by a mod, but it didnt deter you on your little crusade. All of this following your unchecked insult, which you of course wont acknowledge.
If you want to debate then come out from behind the chair and do so, your current method is cowardly.

Flobs

FADA
This is another example of your sniping at me. Sticking your oar in, guerilla like. You allegedly have me on ignore, but throw in your barbs at every available opportunity. Including your thinly veiled asides concerning the bias thread. You wound your neck in when advised by a mod, but it didnt deter you on your little crusade. All of this following your unchecked insult, which you of course wont acknowledge.
If you want to debate then come out from behind the chair and do so, your current method is cowardly.
He's only expressing an opinion. You of all people should realise that, with all due respect. ;)

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
He's only expressing an opinion. You of all people should realise that, with all due respect. ;)
There is history in this, its not that simple. Opinion and debate is the cornerstone of all good forums. His engagement is petty and unnecessary.

Falcon51

Another heart attack until the end, but what an end indeed! Ive been watching Mo pretty closely on his play and I get the feeling he’s not 100% as his speed, nor his ball control was just not there today again. Mane did send several passes to him that weren’t good, but overall Mo just doesn’t seem to have the same spark he had last season. I’m worried about next weeks game as the boys will need to be firing on all cylinders right from the opening until the final whistle!