Post Match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 24/2/19 14.05pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 63 40.6%
  • van Dijk

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Matip

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Milner

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Robertson

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • Henderson [off 71’]

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 18 11.6%
  • Mane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salah [off 81’]

• Firmino [off 31’]

• Sturridge [on 31’]

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Shaqiri [on 71’]

• Origi [on 81’

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Alisson, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Fabinho, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts...
Admin
The look on Klopp's face at the end told the whole story: it was a shite performance from us with the ball (our defending was ok).

Toothless doesn't even start describing us going forward.

(Edit: Motm Allisson for me, for one good save in the first half and a generally composed performance from the goalie.)

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
Did I lip read Klopp right at the end "shit game"

Not the best game Salah and Mane very poor today, also Klopps substitution killed off some momentum that we had

Dave-D

0-0 at old toilet could’ve been worse. Top of the league again :celebrating::celebrating::celebrating:
Gave Alisson MOTM for that save from Lingaard.
Hope Bobby was only a precaution and he’s back midweek as with Sturridge up top there was nothing.

Joe Gomez x

Not a great performance in all departments. Atleast we did not lose otherwise the title chance would of slightly slipped. Jürgen and the lads are asking for our positivity but with a negative performance like that , it’s a bit contradicting of themself’s. Front 3 need to get their act together. We move on to Watford. YNWA

Last edited:

SBYM

Who's the fella owns this shithole?
The look on Klopp's face told the whole story: it was a shite performance from us with the ball, while our defending was ok.

But toothless doesn't even start describing us going forward.
I have a sneaking suspicion you and the other admin/mods have an interesting few hours ahead...

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad.
A point and clean sheet at Old Trafford. A lot of us would've taken that before the game.

However, they were there for the taking and we didn't have the guile to carve out a decent chance which is disappointing. It's clear that we lack goals and creativity. Yet.......

WE ARE BACK ON TOP! :celebrating:

GTA_G20

FirminoFan
Poor starting line up
Poor substitutions
Poor performance

But we’re top

These are games when you need all points. We dropped points yet again

They have no substitutions before half time. Why were there zero changes made at half......
Did we even have a shot on goal??

Disappointed

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Just another shit performance amongst and run of them. We are not looking confident at the moment. Hope it changes soon otherwise it will be same old finish to the season.
Very poor in the final third, nothing seems right ...what had happened to our fearsome threesome?

Incognito

The Normal One
Bittersweet this. Top of the league, but they were there for the taking. Alisson VVD brilliant again. Mane, Matip, Milner not that impressive.

A point closer though. Hope we thrash the rest of them.

sharkula

Same as Leicester game , lack of creativity and penetration. We just need one player to run at their defence but nobody seems capable
Could have gone on and played another 90 min
and we still wouldn’t score

Redsi73

Keeper great
Defence great
Midfield great
Attack.............woefull, we did nothing

Still top of the league, 1 point is better than 0 points.

Just a shame

Gone Kloppo

Formerly known as Ʒan
Well. A fair result tbf. Not sure we created much at all, which is why I'll say whatever tactics we used didn't work.

Anybody thinking Klopp set up for a draw can watch his face at the end. He was seething.

Hendo my motm. A general on the fast breaks directing his team mates to the united runners.

Faaaarrr too early to tell how important that point is with the leg-breaking bitters on the horizon, but I'll take it and run.