• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post Match: Man Utd v Liverpool (EPL 24/2/19 14.05pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 63 40.6%
  • van Dijk

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Matip

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Milner

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Robertson

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • Henderson [off 71’]

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 18 11.6%
  • Mane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salah [off 81’]

• Firmino [off 31’]

• Sturridge [on 31’]

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Shaqiri [on 71’]

• Origi [on 81’

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

santana

i saw camacho and hoever both young and fast and i saw man utd team so slow and struggle and i said bring trent and keita because both so fast and this is the benefit of being fast !
please next game let us pick team selection just listen to what we say !

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
i saw camacho and hoever both young and fast and i saw man utd team so slow and struggle and i said bring trent and keita because both so fast and this is the benefit of being fast !
please next game let us pick team selection just listen to what we say !
What?

You think Klopp should consult fans on the team selection?

Is this a wind up?

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
what is the difference between liverpool and clark kent ?
answer : clark kent knows he is superman but liverpool is a stupid .. superteam !
See there is a reason why the doctor told you to take your meds every morning. This is what happens when you think you don't need them anymore and stop taking them

kwala

TIA Regular
Anyone feeling a bit down after yesterday? Just sing this in your head repeatedly til you start smiling......

Liverpool, top of the league, Liverpool, Liverpool, top of the league.

If you've sung that for more than 60 seconds and your not smiling try a different sport!

It also works for shutting up knobheads that support anyone else and want to give you grief this Fine sunny Monday!

Liverpool, top of the league, Liverpool, Liverpool, top of the league.

Tony walker

Can we not as a plan B play 442 ?
Our defence and midfield have done a great job all season , it’s the getting the ball in the net that seems a problem right now .
We could have had the choice of Keita os Shaq on for Bobby yesterday .
Bolstered midfield and widened the midfield 4 .
Giving some much needed width .
Or can’t we play 2 up front
Ie Sadio / Salah ?
Thoughts please

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Can we not as a plan B play 442 ?
Our defence and midfield have done a great job all season , it’s the getting the ball in the net that seems a problem right now .
We could have had the choice of Keita os Shaq on for Bobby yesterday .
Bolstered midfield and widened the midfield 4 .
Giving some much needed width .
Or can’t we play 2 up front
Ie Sadio / Salah ?
Thoughts please
Weakest part of the squad is central strikers, especially with Firmino out. We don't really have any true wingers. Why on earth would we want to use a formation that depends on those two roles? Maybe Salah is one of of the two, but Mane would have to be a winger. We already have formations that can get the two of them close to goal.

redbj

hurry up, July 1st, let's get the show on the road
Bloody hope not, if they head the clearout, they’ll sell Mo, Bobby and Sadio and insist on starting berths (when fit) all next season. I want them clearing out, not in charge of the job!
Even though this post is but 35 words long, it seemed to take about an hour to get to the punch line.

Red Eyes

How long is Fernandinho out for..?
West Ham could have a sniff

According to my blue colleague who clearly knows more than the doctors, press and Pep himself......at least three weeks.

He’s been giving it to me all day because we dropped points while they picked up another trophy. Fortunately I have to do his appraisal next week.

Apparently they have a long list of absentees at the moment - Fernandinho, David Silva, Laporte, Stones, Delph, Mendy.

Only the 18 internationals to choose from then

Red Eyes

what is the difference between liverpool and clark kent ?
answer : clark kent knows he is superman but liverpool is a stupid .. superteam !

I’ve figured this out and it is spot on, agree 100 per cent.

It’s saying that while Clark Kent knows that he is Superman, Liverpool stupidly don’t realise that they are a team of Supermen. Or to put it another way, we are currently lacking the confidence to express ourselves meaning that lack of confidence is our kryptonite.