• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Post Match: Norwich v Liverpool (15/2/2020 5.30pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 74 55.2%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Gomez

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Robertson

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Henderson

Votes: 65 48.5%
  • Wijnaldum [off 60’]

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Keita [off 84’]

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Salah

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Firmino

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • Oxlade-Chamberlain [off 60’]

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Mane [on 60’, GOAL 76’]

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Fabinho [on 60’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milner [on 84’]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, Firmino.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Good win. Rustiness from the break and tricky conditions but we saw it out in the end.

Norwich played really well but ran out of ideas on about '40, after which we dominated. They defended their box as well as I've ever seen them do but our pressure told in the end.

Wonderful winning goal from one of the best players in the game. Lethal.

Incognito

The Normal One
Difficult conditions, but nothing matters for this team. Rusty some of the players but understandable. "Campiones campiones" ringing around the stadium at the end. Away fans were brilliant throughout!

Hendo my MotM. Brilliant across the pitch and wonderful assist. Alisson kept us in the game as usual with couple of brilliant saves. Bobby unreal and that miss happens because of the wind etc. The ball was moving on its own at the goalkicks FFS, never easy to play in such conditions.

5 more! FIVE fcking more wins.

NaturalNine

TIA New Signing
Wow, just wow. It's been quite a while since our team gave my heart such a workout like today.

While the strong wind really messed with our build-up play, I felt that a few guys on our team underperformed today. Mo, TAA just to name a couple. Hopefully they'll have shaken off the holiday rust after today. On the bright side, Mane (obviously) and Fab both looked great after coming on to save our asses.

MOM for me would be Henderson. This guy has really blossomed beyond anyone's reasonable expectations, and he is just our engine room, chugging non-stop for 90 mins every single game. It's a joy and frankly a privilege to watch him nowadays.

Not much more need be said about Sadio Mane. He's quite possibly laid claim to being our best player without a doubt now. We became instantly more dangerous after he came on.

Chalk another win up, only another 12 heart-stopping finals left to go. YNWA!

Redsi73

In the top five European leagues, Liverpool now have the best record by any club after 26 matches of a league season: W25-D1-L0. The previous best at this stage was W24-D2-L0 by Pep Guardiola's Bayern in the 2013/14 Bundesliga.

Relentless

We're fucking going to win this

Red Armada

TIA Regular
Poor Blueloonies... how much more of this can they take?

Joking aside, Mane's goal for me shouldn't have stood, although we were the better side and we did deserve the three points based on the balance of play.

Henderson was sensational again, along with Mane and Firmino of course. Alisson as well, what a luxury it is to have him.

Anyway, 15 to go.

[email protected]

We’re definitely going to win this aren’t we.....
Still remember the punditry at large at the beginning of December rubbing their hands together with glee at the fixture pileup and how incredibly difficult it was going to be which in fairness, it was always going to be but, well, we've only carried on winning into the middle of February. Insane.