• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post Match: Palace v Liverpool (EPL 23/11/19 3pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Lovren

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 51 46.8%
  • Robertson

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Henderson [off 79']

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • Oxlade-Chamberlain [off 64']

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Firmino [GOAL 86', off 89']

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Mane [GOAL 49']

Votes: 55 50.5%
  • Origi [on 64']

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milner [on 79']

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gomez [on 89']

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Firmino.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Tough tough tough win. Fucking hell, can't say that this is thoroughly deserved, but yet again, our lads did just what was needed.

With the almighty help of VAR in the first half, mind.

But we'll not complain. Our lads are so tough to break down, and showed it again, despite being at probably 50% of their potential.

Up the Reds, another tough fixture out of the way!!!

Incognito

The Normal One
I think I know what's our strategy of breaking buses this season. Play shitty first half, give them false hope and make them come out, score as second half starts..

Then make it entertaining for the league winning documentary by conceding one and score the winner eventually.

It's all part of the plan.

NaturalNine

TIA New Signing
Feels like yet another huge let-off, with the disallowed (albeit rightfully) goal and the late winner from Bobby.

I felt like we bossed the game but could never get the 2nd goal to kill the game off. Shaky game from TAA, but was still dangerous when going forward. Am glad we have Mane and Bobby - these are really great times to be a Pool fan!!

Only another 25 games to go!

wibseyred

Feels like yet another huge let-off, with the disallowed (albeit rightfully) goal and the late winner from Bobby.

I felt like we bossed the game but could never get the 2nd goal to kill the game off. Shaky game from TAA, but was still dangerous when going forward. Am glad we have Mane and Bobby - these are really great times to be a Pool fan!!

Only another 25 games to go!
I dont think Bobby is playing well. He should have made it 2. Hes giving ball a way a lot recently too.