Post Match: Porto v Liverpool (UCL 17/4/19 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Alexander-Arnold [off 66’]

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Matip

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Van Dijk [GOAL 85’]

Votes: 13 11.3%
  • Robertson [off 70’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 13 11.3%
  • Milner

• Wijnaldum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mane [GOAL 28’]

Votes: 31 27.0%
  • Salah [GOAL 65’]

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Origi [off 45’]

• Firmino [on 45’, GOAL 75’]

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Gomez [on 66’]

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Henderson [on 70’]

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Origi.

Iluvatar

Allez Allez Allez
Virgil v’s Lionel.. Two heavy weights.. Only 1 winner. I don’t fear anyone, neither does he.

We didn’t start well, but we took our chances when we needed to.

Comprehensive. What a time to be a Liverpool supporter.

P.s. Fuck City.

Barnestormer

Left wing.
Its a strange mix to make a team fall out of rhythm like we did in the first half, but the grass was as long as fck, the pitch massive, they had 4 up mostly all night and we just didnt press. I presume we were instructed not to but who cares. Talk about taking chances, we only missed 1 or 2 all night. Bravo.

dockers_strike

MoTM Matip tonight. Nice result, didnt think we managed this game very well except for the last 25. Hendo immense again when he came on. So we just have to get past Barcelona to reach the final. If we do that I fancy it will be against Spurs. Nice to see city go out but the biggest joy is for us.

Next up, Cardiff.

big noyd

vvd had a poor game defensively by his standards, so he scored. voted for mane MOTM but i'd forgotten about alisson. couldn't find son's name, either (lol)

came out playing shit and won 4-1 away

i don't think the catalan cunts can live with us, their midfield is old & slow and they leave a ton of space to run into on that long pitch. but fucking messi can perform 3 miracles in a half, they're always in it

Clive

Fantastic away performance, soaked up the pressure and hit them hard on the counter.

Onwards to Barca, home leg second which helps. I’ll back our boys against them then it’s Spurs or Ajax in the final!

Wilkored08

How much anyone betting that all the talk in the next few weeks will be....Liverpool can't win against Barca....Liverpool have no chance against Barca...well let's see...state of the Shitty players at full time...heads in hands, disbelief, why didn't we win...cause you're too cocky...spin on it Matey's spin.