POST MATCH: Red Star v Liverpool (UCL 6/11/18 5.55pm)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Post match thought in here please.

I’m going to leave this open, as I probably will have to watch the match later tonight. Please don’t post in here until full time - thanks.

Last edited:

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts...
Admin
An utter disappointment. Whilst it was perfectly acceptable to struggle at Naples and lose out after a close battle, this here is something else: no application from the players, no commitment, no concentration, no desire, no enjoyment of the game... nothing.

I don't feel like posting something long in here. The bottom-line is that the players haven't been worthy of wearing that ugly blue-violet away shirt tonight (starting to truly hate that one). Nobody deserves to be called MoM.

Klopp has a lot of work on his hands.

ptt

2019, a year of incredible celebration
Well that was fun. So bloody listless and disjointed, tricky to know where to start.

Genius

The Somewhat Normal One
what the fuck did i just watch. Its 4am here and im absolutely disgusted with our performance.

Fucking hell, if i were the manager i would relegate the whole lot of them to train with the youth team and let the whole youth team play the next game

NZred

The Red From NZ
That performance should scare the shit out of every single supporter on this sub. Especially Klopps inability to change anything.

That was disgraceful from top to bottom. That midfield was a travesty. They don't offer cover and they don't offer any attacking threat at all. How the fuck is Origi the player Klopp brings on in that situation when Keita and Fabinho sit on the bench? Two players that would give us drive in the middle of the park. Klopp has got the midfield balance so horribly wrong in just about every game this season. Did he really rely on Buvac that much?

This should worry people, a lot.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
I vote myself as man of the match to witness such a shit performance without breaking any bones.
The happiest moment in the game was when the final whistle blew.
Shame on every player. Let the entire fan base down.

Werder4life

No one deserves a Motm not single one of them
Robbo does - he's been fighting for it propper - Millie has been fighting for it as well but had a dreadfull day over all.
This match made look Kloppos starting lineup a big mistake - Adam is so far off the way the team plays still and Saniel seems just not the right man for a hard fought match.

peter roberts

On the Celtic Ray
Was busy at half-time, came back just in time to see two substitutions yet Lallana was still on the pitch. That was enough for me , I couldn't bring myself to watch the second half , just tuned in from time to time. Thank fuck I didn't waste my time.

This one's on Klopp. Awful team selection.

Lidoris

TIA New Signing
This was one of these unbelievable games that everything gone wrong and we all want to forget it right at this moment. I hope I'm wrong, but we are pushing down in our form... Klopp is loosing his sharp focus and he's making mistake after mistake.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
I think it is time to let go of 17/18, and assess this team, these players, as they are in this season.

Decent defence that struggles with nerves in big game pressure (Cups, Europe, some of the bigger PL matches).
Midfield that cannot be relied upon to take and hold control of the center of the park, nor build a platform to create scoring pressure.
Attack that is at best inconsistent, turns over the ball far too often, and struggles to create good chances.

Bob8

TIA Youth Team
Robbo does - he's been fighting for it propper - Millie hasfighting for it as well but had a dreadfull day over all.
This match made look Kloppos starting lineup a big mistake - Adam is so far off the way the team plays still and Saniel seems just not the right man for a hard fought match.
Posting that comment I thought that maybe robbo could deserve it.

ubermick

Willing to drive Lovren to the airport
Admin
That's three wins in the past nine matches in all competitions now for us. Our league position flatters to deceive right now, and this is just the latest in a long line of horrible performances. Klopp needs to seriously start having a long hard look at his decision making, altering the magic that worked so well for us last season.

James H

"One word: Thundercougarfalconbird"
If we are honest with ourselves, our points total in the league has masked a major problem for us. This isn't our first performance like this, we got away with a lot of them so far this year, today it caught up with us.

It's just too lifeless, and the passing has been woeful for awhile. We haven't been ourselves lately. Maybe since the Buvac debacle. We need to wake up again.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Terrible performance. Qualification becomes harder now and so does topping the group.
It's funny, we have put ourselves in a situation where we may need to top the group to qualify - quite likely need two wins, which has a good chance of topping the group. Four more points could well be third.