• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Post Match: Salzburg v Liverpool (UCL 10/12/19 5.55pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Lovren [off 53’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 39 25.2%
  • Robertson

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Henderson

Votes: 31 20.0%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Keita [GOAL 57’, off 87’]

Votes: 95 61.3%
  • Salah [GOAL 58’]

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Firmino [off 75’]

• Mane

Votes: 44 28.4%
  • Gomez [on 53’]

• Milner [on 75’]

• Origi [on 87’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arminius

FSG PR plant
@gr_sounder what I noticed was the camera work was absolutely shit for the off-ball incidents. Lovren injury, the exchange leading up to Mane's yellow card and a few other moments when I expected some video reviews of how Mane ended up on the ground or the seconds leasing to Lovren laying on the pitch. Maybe it is just DAZN running their own feeds, but it was truly shit.

And Alan Smith is a cunt
I recall thinking the same thing - live video feed of the ref talking to the VAR official without any audio of what he was saying, and no replay video of the incident. Not sure it was even the camera per se, just woeful production, so I am not sure whether that was DAZN or UEFA's feed - my understanding is that broadcasters all get the same feed.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
I recall thinking the same thing - live video feed of the ref talking to the VAR official without any audio of what he was saying, and no replay video of the incident. Not sure it was even the camera per se, just woeful production, so I am not sure whether that was DAZN or UEFA's feed - my understanding is that broadcasters all get the same feed.
Believe it's all the same hence the Alan Smith reference

RedLar

Thought I did chuck this out to stir up the pot.

Was actually paying attention to Keita during the first hour or so, and can remember distinctly thinking, "that lads off the Pace". On at least two occasions, opponents drifted by him for pace, like he wasn't there, and at one point he was almost walking back to defend. Think it may have been just prior to Allisons double save, but need to check. Regardless, you can imagine the raised eyebrows then, when Keita gets the MOTM post match plaudits. Have to watch him even more closely than I have been. Just think Mane has been head and shoulders above anyone this season. Anyone! So the Keita thing even more bemusing.

And what's with all this Degsy of late? People actually calling him Degsy around Liverpool? Find that hard to believe. We all supposed to like Lovren now? Really? I have a load of time for Lovren, but is all forgiven for his erratic displays of the past? Surely not. Degsy?

Last edited:

Gone Kloppo

Formerly known as Ʒan
Thought I did chuck this out to stir up the pot.

Was actually paying attention to Keita during the first hour or so, and can remember distinctly thinking, "that lads off the Pace". On at least two occasions, opponents drifted by him for pace, like he wasn't there, and at one point he was almost walking back to defend. Think it may have been just prior to Allisons double save, but need to check. Regardless, you can imagine the raised eyebrows then, when Keita gets the MOTM post match plaudits. Have to watch him even more closely than I have been. Just think Mane has been head and shoulders above anyone this season. Anyone! So the Keita thing even more bemusing.

And what's with all this Degsy of late? People actually calling him Degsy around Liverpool? Find that hard to believe. We all supposed to like Lovren now? Really? I have a load of time for Lovren, but is all forgiven for his erratic displays of the past? Surely not. Degsy?
Keita is surely unfit. He's been injured for good knows how long do if expect him to look tired and slow.

As for Degsy, unfortunately we have fans who can't see the first for the trees. A very solid player. Fantastic that he's sticking it up to all those people that nitpick his game.

RedLar

Keita is surely unfit. He's been injured for good knows how long do if expect him to look tired and slow.

As for Degsy, unfortunately we have fans who can't see the first for the trees. A very solid player. Fantastic that he's sticking it up to all those people that nitpick his game.
hoping we agree on keita, and we do agree on Lovren. The degsy shit has to go. you score a goal and your motm on here