• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post Match: West Ham v Liverpool (EPL 4/2/19 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Milner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matip

• Van Dijk

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Robertson

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Keita

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Lallana [off 68’]

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Mane [GOAL 21’]

Votes: 66 66.7%
  • Salah

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Firmino [off 73’]

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Shaqiri [on 68’]

• Origi [on 73’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Alisson, Milner, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Keita, Lallana, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Bob8

TIA Youth Team
The officials are doing everything they can to ruin our title challenge

sms1986

Deserved point for West Ham, not a great result for us but far better than losing. We cannot overreact to this and by we I mean the fans - as for the team, they have to improve and quickly. We're in a bit of a slump and hopefully it'll be over soon enough.

Incognito

The Normal One
Lead cut to 3, no more room for error.
Lack of urgency and sloppiness is not acceptable. Bobby Robbo Milly Matip were just not good enough tonight. Mane and Fab stood out IMO, way better than the others. Keita grew into the game but too late. Lack of ideas and intensity, didn't deserve more than a point.

Learning curve perhaps for lot of our players. Please do not fck up any more than here.

PeachesEnRegalia

No Offense, @Maria....
Just a poor performance all around. Keita in the first half was embarrassing, Bobby with one of his worst ever for us, Robbo was very poor, Matip was fucking shocking, it just wasn't good enough.

Not sure what needs to change, or what has changed aside from injuries. That team should have had the beating of West Ham today.

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
Since the turn of the year we have been poor.
Since we bombed out of the cups and gave the team a lovely break to Dubai we’ve been fucking dire.

I honestly expected a big reaction after the abysmal showing v’s Leicester, this was not it. Embarrassing some of the passing and decision making. We appeared to give them the ball and just watched them walk through us.

Looks like the nerves are getting to the entire team, Van Dijk and Alisson look completely out of sorts. Firmino had a complete stinker.

Keita 2nd half was much much improved but he like everyone else took 1 touch too many and needed to shoot faster.

And anyone questioning the officials give your head a wobble we would have lost that without a shit decision going our way.

WooltonRed

TIA Youth Team
You can’t expect to win the league with performances like that. Too many players under performing at the moment. City must be laughing at us now and we’re depending on the blueshite getting a result on Wednesday. What a fuckin joke!!

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Disappointed. No leader. No desire. No form.
Klopp made a big mistake loaning clyne considering our injury crisis.
Worst thing is our body language not there.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Hands up who thought challenging for the title would be a piece of piss, and we’d stroll off with the title?

Anyone?

It’s meant to be fucking hard. Get behind the team. They’ll pull themselves out of this funk, and so should we.

Commando

Ad-free Member
I can't think of any player who I could say was MOTM. I thought everyone played below par tonight. I'd be really interested to know Mo and Bobby's pass completion stats for tonight.

Werder4life

Shit. Almost a result in our favour. West Ham decent. We had our probably worst match so far. Nobody besides Mane was good today. We got away with it , pure and simple. A gazillion of lose balls today. Mane motm. Bobby suprisingly poor touch today.
Woefull decission making by almost everybody throughout. Even Virgil was off his standard today.

We need to step it up massively.

Barry O'Connor

Poor very very poor. However 3 points clear and can't possibly play any worse. I'm trying to remain positive really really really trying.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
And anyone questioning the officials give your head a wobble we would have lost that without a shit decision going our way.
And a shit decision went their way too with that goal.....