• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post match: Wolves 0-2 Liverpool (EPL 21/12/2018 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

• Milner

• Lovren

• Van Dijk [GOAL 68’]

• Robertson

• Henderson

• Fabinho

• Keita [off 58’]

• Salah [GOAL 18’]

• Firmino [off 75’]

• Mane [off 87’]

• Lallana [on 58’]

• Wijnaldum [on 75’]

• Clyne [on 87’]

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Alisson, Milner, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Fabinho, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Incognito

The Normal One
Clean sheet and 3 points in very difficult conditions and at a place where City dropped points; so very immense this. Mistakes were expected and we came out on top nonetheless. VVD, Salah and Fabinho immense. Could have scored more, could have conceded more, but deserved to win nonetheless!

Merry Christmas! It looks wonderful from here top! :celebrating::celebrating:

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
Big big result that top of the League at Christmas!!! Wolves are a very good side.

Salah and Virgil (who I’m sure isnt human) will take the plaudits, but Klopps tactics shift at half time gave us a controlled and calm 2nd half.. Whatever he said did turned us solid and we didn't look like conceding.

Henderson was immense, 2nd big performance in a row.

We go on.. Merry Christmas reds.. Allez Allez Allez.

Last edited:

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Adama Traore. Is he brilliant or absolutely shite?

I can’t work it out, but I’m sure it’s one of those.

Ron Swanson

MOTM Big Virgil the lad is just a colossus. Top of the pile at Christmas, City will be crying into their hands "They keep winning, they just bloody keep winning". We played some teams this season in previous seasons would of dropped points with but now we are the real deal with pressure on City can see them bottling if we continue this brilliant run. Up the might Red Men!!