Post Match: Wolves v Liverpool (EPL 22/1/2020 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 65 38.9%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Gomez

Votes: 43 25.7%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • Robertson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Henderson [GOAL 8’]

Votes: 128 76.6%
  • Wijnaldum

• Oxlade-Chamberlain [off 70’]

• Salah [off 85’]

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Firmino [GOAL 84’]

Votes: 41 24.6%
  • Mane [off 33’]

• Minamino [on 33’]

• Fabinho [on 70’]

• Origi [on 85’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roydom

TIA Reserve Team
I find Jim Beglin to be such a boring old fart to listen to. Couldn't find a BT sport stream so had to settle for his commentary on an NBCSports stream instead. His commentary is so generic and takes away from the entertainment factor of the game considerably
Jim used to do radio commentary in Ireland many years ago or would be on to preview the weekend's games. He would without fail always manage to mention how he won the European Cup with us, regardless of the match he was discussing!

I've a lot of time for Jim. Doesn't offer what Carra and Neville offer but he's good at what he does and he's one of us, no doubt about it.

The Phenom

Potestatem obscuri lateris nescitis
What a great club we support. Currently 2nd in the Fair play chart , an honour we have won quite a few times in recent years. Committed fewer fouls than any other club at the top level in Europe and , just to prove those jealous Mancs wrong, we are only 29th in th league of big spenders over the last 5 years with a net spend of about 72 million. City are the biggest spenders with 686 million and United 2nd on 483 million. PSG, AC Milan and Barcelona are 3rd , 4th, and 5th.
Just goes to show money is not everything and you do not need to be dirty to win.
Those bitter sh*tters will never let facts get in the way of their corrupted diseased grey matters.

melbournered

So in this video one of the show guys Ale Moreno says we have been on this run and barely hanging in games and that we are vulnerable. Lets get it straight right here. This is not luck, its not something we just luck out each game and teams take it easy on us. Every game the lads have played have been wins created by their efforts built on season after season of experience and will. I find people trying to belittle our run and saying we are barely getting through games. Well of course , the opposition for the most point has been tough, we have marred with injuries and fixture overload since November. People were expecting us to struggle during this DEC - JAN period but we have come out of it in strength. You know how many games Gini, Van Dijk and Robbo have played this season alone? It just ticks me off. I remember during citys title runs they had poor spells and or games where they struggled. But why do they get lauded and we get attacked? We certainly didn't play like Jose's chelseas teams which parked the bus later in their runs.
When i watched this last night, i barely contained the urge to throw my remote at the TV when Morono said this. Yeah Aly, we are stuck in second gear,struggling along.
Aren't we lucky we have a 16 point lead with a game in hand.
What a flog that guy is.
P.S. He fired up Nichol too.

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Ad-free Member
I actually watched the game, from start to finish, with the sound off because the commentators wind me up so much. They can’t wait for us to lose a game. For me personally, it less stressful with the sound off, without having to listen to the dickhead.
I once had a stream that was all the pitch/crowd noise with no commentary whatsoever. It was an incredible experience.

Even the halftime break was just replays with no one talking.

Sweeting

When i watched this last night, i barely contained the urge to throw my remote at the TV when Morono said this. Yeah Aly, we are stuck in second gear,struggling along.
Aren't we lucky we have a 16 point lead with a game in hand.
What a flog that guy is.
P.S. He fired up Nichol too.
They're just trying to come up with something interesting to say as there really isn't much to be debated about us right now.

It just becomes a bit banal after a while even if they are praising us.
"Liverpool are good aren't they"
"Yeah really good"
"They didn't play their best today"
"No but they still win no matter what that's pretty amazing"
"Will they lose their next game?"
"I don't know. Maybe. Probably not."

Multiply that conversation by 23 and that is pretty much the coverage we have had this season.

Lowton_Red

No football club is successful without hard work.
Ad-free Member
I once had a stream that was all the pitch/crowd noise with no commentary whatsoever. It was an incredible experience.

Even the halftime break was just replays with no one talking.
You had that option, to have only the noise of the crowd, with the matches streamed by Amazon Prime. The Beeb's coverage of today's shity v fulham match also has this option.

melbournered

They're just trying to come up with something interesting to say as there really isn't much to be debated about us right now.

It just becomes a bit banal after a while even if they are praising us.
"Liverpool are good aren't they"
"Yeah really good"
"They didn't play their best today"
"No but they still win no matter what that's pretty amazing"
"Will they lose their next game?"
"I don't know. Maybe. Probably not."

Multiply that conversation by 23 and that is pretty much the coverage we have had this season.
Yet I still watch it that garbage. More fool me.
In any case that show needs a refresh.