• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre-Match: AFC Bournemouth v. Liverpool (25 January 12:45)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrongIslander

Time to give Aspas a run out, unless of course we have a buyer lined up to fund the unlikely purchase of Salah ...

kwala

TIA Regular
Thank god!! Lovely pass, tidy finish!!

Pull Suarez and Coutinho now, put on Aspas and Alberto. I'd like to pull Gerrard, but Alberto and Henderson in CM? Hmm, not sure about that.

Upstate_Chad

TIA Youth Team
WrongIslander said:
I was saying it may be done if he had a concussion. The way he was laying prone after the clash did not look good. The cut was an observation.

DeathOrGlory

Fortune Favours the Gegenpress
Daniel Sturridge scores, and I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston plays on Spotify instantly later...

Somewhere in the distance, if you listen quietly, Dane is ripping up his 50 pound bet in disgust.

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
The commentators are talking about the shirt pulling over and over again........the Daily Mail will have a report online with a picture of Suarez diving to follow.....................

WrongIslander

Credit to Bournemouth, they're not taking a backwards step and their belief and confidence is admirable.

DeathOrGlory said:
Daniel Sturridge scores, and I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston plays on Spotify instantly later...

Somewhere in the distance, if you listen quietly, Dane is ripping up his 50 pound bet in disgust.
Hahahahaha. Superb lad, out of likes sorry.

jhr8

It looked to me like their player dropped when he felt Kelly holding his shirt. The commentators are going on about Kelly hauling him down.. He didn't even pull him! Would have been a very weak penalty.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Mascot88 said:
Christ it looks windy.
Pitch is shite as well, despite what ITV were saying before kickoff.

Not brilliant conditions to play nice football in, will be happy if we just get through and suffer no more injuries.

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
No need to risk Genius and Gerrard anymore, we really ought to give them a chance to re-charge their batteries/avoid injury for the derby on tuesday.

brush85

jhr8 said:
It looked to me like their player dropped when he felt Kelly holding his shirt. The commentators are going on about Kelly hauling him down.. He didn't even pull him! Would have been a very weak penalty.
Clear shirt pull anywhere on the pitch is a foul..we were fortunate. But they will do it to us as well..probably have but the cameras haven't spotted it.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
WrongIslander said:
Credit to Bournemouth, they're not taking a backwards step and their belief and confidence is admirable.

Hahahahaha. Superb lad, out of likes sorry.
Not wanting for effort but they are poor really. Anyone good we would probably have shipped a couple

Though kind of knew we would probably be a bit at half cock in this one with the derby. Get another then bring on a couple of subs

Rambler

Bootle Boy
Ad-free Member
jhr8 said:
That's got to be the most red tinted glasses comment i have seen on here for a very long time.... And that's saying something.

DeathOrGlory

I get the feeling we're not going to see many subs from Brendan.

Don't know how Alberto is meant to get any better if all he gets is 10 minute cameos.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Not touched the ball too many times but when he has he's usually been able to do something has Sturridge

theres always tommorrow

Hope is in my heart again
Despite it being a bit scrappy we have not really looked under any real threat. Midfield has been hit and miss. Any news on the DM recruitment front?

kwala

TIA Regular
Has Cissokho had Djimi Traore's legs grafted on? I am not sure he is in control of them!

DeathOrGlory

I'm guessing that our last sub will probably be Jones coming off at the 89th minute, judging by the rest of Brendan's decisions.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Dunno what it is but whenever I see cissokho run or get on the ball the theme tune for the Benny hill show keeps going through my head. Still, clean sheet anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.