Pre-Match: Arsenal vs Liverpool (2nd Nov, 17:30 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Blatantly obvious disconnect in the middle of the pitch. I don't have the answer but its not working.

RedSeven

On the one road
theres always tommorrow said:
Coutinho did all the hard work and Sahko just stood there!! No confidence to have a pop
no awareness to realise he was on for the pass

charleslee89

TIA New Signing
kwala said:
Carzorla and Ozil mostly
Lol....on a more serious note, why do we always play formations that either dun suit our players or get players that dun fit the formation??

OOTer

TIA New Signing
Time for Stevie off? Just so we can be more mobile in the middle?

brush85

charleslee89 said:
Lol....on a more serious note, why do we always play formations that either dun suit our players or get players that dun fit the formation??
The manager panicked...he knows we don't play well we this as a midfield two..yet he goes and does it in a game like this.

Disgusting effort from Rodgers at half time. Your manager can't be panicking like this.

Austrian_Red

TIA New Signing
brush85 said:
The manager panicked...he knows we don't play well we this as a midfield two..yet he goes and does it in a game like this.

Disgusting effort from Rodgers at half time. Your manager can't be panicking like this.
OMG...this was the only option for him.

Dark Metal

TIA New Signing
Even more bollocks.

I was worried We'd lose today. I just hate arsenal so bad. Smarmy fucking Wenger.

jerusalemred

Resident Fashionista
ha. victor moses in now. why now rodgers. where is your confidence. knowing that lucas and gerrard is so defensive, where was your attacking balance. henderson and flanno?

kipland007

TIA Youth Team
Our midfield is just so pedestrian today... all look like they're caught in headlights. No pressing and no creativity out of the back.

Off_The_Heezay

TIA Youth Team
brush85 said:

Literally everyone in this thread was adamant that Cou should come on for Cissokho. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Sadly Stevie looks done to me. I like Lucas but he has no pace and his distribution is poor.
Sahko and cissoko are no upgrade over Agger and Enrique either. Easy to see why Cisokko was loaned to us so easily.

brush85

Off_The_Heezay said:
Literally everyone in this thread was adamant that Cou should come on for Cissokho. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Not me, I didn't say a thing. The only way we were going to come out of this with something was by keeping the game mellow...and by putting a 2-man midfield, it can never be that for us.

We all knw that Lucas and Stevie do not do well as a duo. Too immobile.

By going to the 4-4-2, you give Arsenal have upper hand. In a game that was only 1-0.

jerusalemred

Resident Fashionista
Austrian_Red said:
So much BR-bashing it's insane.
maybe you should focus on the game and not this PR overdrive. Maybe you will look more credible with some football input.

charleslee89

TIA New Signing
I just saw the replay of the second goal by the gooners, I realised a certain pattern,it seems our defender are told not close down on players in our final third...why??

ptt

2020, head of the table.
charleslee89 said:
The defence has to be revamped totally...
We did that in the Summer, didn't you notice?

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
We are way short of believing in ourselves enough to win tough games like this. Arsenal are playing well and we needed to match them man for man. Midfielders keep offloading instead of taking them on and following up.

Union4LFC

Semmy said:
Blatantly obvious disconnect in the middle of the pitch. I don't have the answer but its not working.
Answer is better players. To me, Gerrard is the most obvious hole in the MF today. I'm sorry, its true though. We all know what Lucas is, a DM with hustle and physicality, but 0 ability to speed up a game or play a role going forward. We all know what Henderson is. He's always going to be a guy whose entire game is based on hustle, decent technical ability, and versatility. He's not a great threat on the break. And, at least IMO, he is terrible in front of goal.

Gerrard, I just don't know what is role is. He isn't a factor going forward. His age has caught up with him in terms of pace and maybe stamina. He is a decent holding MF, but against good teams he gets overrun in that role.

kwala

TIA Regular
Can we not play Moses wide and Coutinho centrally? Surely that makes more sense?

Austrian_Red

TIA New Signing
jerusalemred said:
maybe you should focus on the game and not this PR overdrive. Maybe you will look more credible with some football input.
hahaha thank you football expert...never laughed so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.