• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre Match: Arsenal vs Liverpool (EPL: 15/7/20, 8:15 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
And on the opposite end of the spectrum, Mo looks like he couldn’t give two cares less. Yes, I know, we are Champions. Just spare me. If this is his compete level then he should just go on holiday now.

richieh10

Shaq only needs one more touch to have
Double the amount of touches Salah had tonight

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
I can't understand why Jones doesn't get a few minutes. He was brilliant the other day. I bet that he'd have shown a lot more than Keita if he had been given the nod.

Red over the water

Oh ffs what a waste of a sub, especially when you have youth that need game time.
Unless we have an offer on the table, and the buyer wants to see him get a run out to confirm he's fit again?

I agree with you, would much rather see Elliott for example, but I'm just trying to guess why we make the decisions we do.

NZred

The Red From NZ
Get outta here with that nonsense. This is the back end of two seasons of absolutely the best football I have seen Liverpool play (supported them all my life since the 80’s) and whilst it’s very annoying as a fan to watch I cannot have any ill thought towards these players, the mental relief that must be lifted off these players must be immense, and that’s not even taking into consideration the circumstances they are playing in.

We won the fucking league, enjoy it, they’ve not even had the award ceremony yet, I’m still brimming from pride everytime I think about how we’re champions.
Good for you, as a fan, you're allowed to feel that. But I can absolutely promise you, Klopp Henderson, Milner and the other senior players are not thinking like you, or the fans. If they, they need a kick. Unfortunately they can look back on their success once they retire, not while they're still playing (as backed up by every single successful manager and trophy whore player).

nobluff

Official TIA Match Thread Starter
Well at least if we lose this, then there is 101% no reason NOT to give game time to a few youth players.

Rooster

What a hit son
We absolutely fucking do and if that is the attitude of the players they should be lashed. The title they won? Yeah means nothing now, next season has already started and we should be putting things in place for how we indeed to start it, at the moment we are building some very hard to break habits. If we don't sort our shit out fast (like this fucking game) City are going to be 10 points clear by November.
Overreaction based on current undeserved result.

petergriffin2020

It's all for me grog
What's frustrating is that they haven't played well and they're not a good team — they're shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.