• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre Match: Arsenal vs Liverpool (EPL: 15/7/20, 8:15 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limiescouse

Was it 5 games for a medal? Poor Harvey might miss out.
That is not how it works anymore. The club gets an allocation (near 50). From that they are required to give one to every player who has made 5 appearances, and then are free to distribute the rest among the rest of the players and staff as they see fit. Elliot will get a medal.

macca1970

Arse takes 30 secs again over a throw in . ref just stands there panting. Again.

richieh10

I get the champions argument already won the league already in the beach etc but fuck me this lot are embaressing to watch at the moment

t34m43

Need to go down more, I think we could have had two pens even if both would have been debated.

petergriffin2020

It's all for me grog
I saw Martinez live when I went to see Palace play Arsenal and won 3-0, he was gash. How we haven't put a hatful past him is beyond me.

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
I hope Klopp gives them the whole Hairdryer treatment, with hot tongs up the team's noses!

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
I hope Klopp gives them the whole Hairdryer treatment, with hot tongs up the team's noses!
It won't happen. He'll just shrug shoulders and wish them a good holiday, and then play the youngsters and squaddies for the next match.

Status
Not open for further replies.