• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre Match: Arsenal vs Liverpool (EPL: 15/7/20, 8:15 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red over the water

Strange situation. I'm reluctant to stick the boot in because we are champions, with seven games to spare, after a 30 year wait. So they are all heroes.

However... it's a basic requirement that when you put that shirt on you apply yourself. A record points haul was there for the taking, but we spewed it. Now that that's the case we may as well play a few more kids and give them experience in the last couple of games.

jabu

TIA New Signing
origi needs to move to a team were he gets regular game time as he needs rhythm. these bit part cameos are not helping

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
It won't happen. He'll just shrug shoulders and wish them a good holiday, and then play the youngsters and squaddies next match.
They can't just switch off like that. Guardiola keeps his team on a short leash and keeps them on their toes. I think Klopp needs to be more strict with the lads.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Nobody on the spot for that cross. Elementary stuff

t34m43

origi needs to move to a team were he gets regular game time as he needs rhythm. these bit part cameos are not helping
I think this is a problem with a few of our backups. They do not get a run because the first team is so set.

macca1970

Ref watch: Aub offside but ref let;s play on, Gmez deakls with it, then ref blows for offside. So now 10 secs gone from offside offence. We take the ferekick, ref wants it from proper place. So 20 secs wasted for nothing.

richieh10

That’s the first time they beat us for 5 years - according to Sky.
Fuck off lads this on the beach mentality is fucking poor.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
They can't just switch off like that. Guardiola keeps his team on a short leash and keeps them on their toes. I think Klopp needs to be more strict with the lads.
Agree with this. A hairdryer treatment and a boot lashed out at a player could do the trick... ;):LOL:

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Haha, the last action resuming the game. Minamino scoring a perfect goal, but Origi stupidly fouls a player elsewhere. Thus, the goal is chalked off... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.