Pre Match Barcelona v Liverpool (UCL 01/05/19 KO 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Swanson

Said the other day we are going to win over the two legs 4-2 they have their two. They got to come to us now total different story.

nobluff

Official TIA Match Thread Starter
Two clear cut opportunities in the game, we missed both.

Neukolln

Don't come back.
Fuck you Mr. Burnley. Don't you fucking come back. I live in your head rent free. Stop chasing me around. And since you've never been to Berlin shut your fucking mouth about anything Germany. According to your retarded logic.

Magnus

Yeah, well, that is it guys. Now we can only play for honour on Anfield. Mathematically, we no longer stands a chance since it is still likely that Barcelona will score one goal at Anfield too. We needed a draw, or at least a narrow loss where we scored an away goal. So this was it. It was a fun and good run though. Going out in the semis against Barcelona is no shame.

FilthyBloke

I was confident before the game.
Saw the team sheet and changed my mind. If we are so concerned about a big set of games coming up then Huddersfield would have been far better to rest or rotate.
we huffed and puffed tonight but overall we lacked quality in the final third.
Probably tie over now.
I don’t get why klopp changes things when we are on form. Everton and united away also come to mind. Do what we do best. Play to our strengths. Instead we have fallen short.

Gutted.

Maria

How the fuck did we miss the goal twice....ffs are we unlucky...
I sometimes think, someone has put a curse on us. We are so unlucky whenever we get close to winning something major!

trygve76

TIA New Signing
With no Messi, we'd won this. They have Messi, that is the difference. Credit where credit is due, who the hell is Ronaldo? Messi is the best player in the history of the game by a country mile. He's created everything they have done tonight. There's no way to stop him, not even a superb team as ours. Without an away goal now we're fucked, sadly. Credit to the boys for an excellent second half.

Edit: Off the fucking post. Bloody hell.

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Fuck you Mr. Burnley. Don't you fucking come back. I live in your head rent free. Stop chasing me around. And since you've never been to Berlin shut your fucking mouth about anything Germany. According to your retarded logic.
This is actually embarrassing.

Gone Kloppo

Formerly known as Ʒan
Klopp talked about taking your chances, especially in such finely balanced games like CL semi-finals games.
We certainly haven't done that tonight.

Sweeting

Is this a meme or are you just a dick?

Status
Not open for further replies.