• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match Bayern v Liverpool ,CL ,20.00 KO Wednesday 13th March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
Whatever midfield is out there, i'm right behind the boys! Milner and Hendo to run their asses off! couple of early goals and then hold out! Salah with both including a curler from outside the box, a la last season!
I was going to quote some of the skeptics about the starting midfield before the match
but instead I'm quoting MrRinsin - god bless you

sms1986

Posted at 21:3821:38
Post update
Bayern Munich 1-2 Liverpool

That was Virgil van Dijk's first goal in the Champions League. He has been involved in both goals today and in four goals in his last four appearances in all competitions (3 goals - 1 assist).

[B]OptaJoe[/B]‏Verified account @[B]OptaJoe[/B] 6m6 minutes ago
More
3 - Virgil van Dijk has scored three goals in his last four games for Liverpool in all competitions, more than he'd managed in his first 55 appearances for the Reds. Sweep. #BAYLIV

big noyd

bringing on a guy who was with swansea last we saw him doesn't exactly strike terror in my heart

Limiescouse

He's been brilliant. Brilliant.
9 out of 10, minus one point simply for not being Virgil.

Seeing James mope off is a great example of why simply scouting on talent is limited. There is no one on the pitch more talented than him nad hes done bugger all except earn cheap free kicks across 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.