• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

PRE MATCH: Bournemouth vs Liverpool (EPL), Saturday December 8th 2018, 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieLad

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
THAT WASN'T OFFSIDE!!!!!!
No, but it was an attempted trip by Cook. How dare a foreigner not go down at the slightest hint of a defender coming within 150 yards of him?
It clearly should have been Mo dive and Bournemouth getting the resulting freekick ;-)

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Just watching the Mo second again in slow motion. Cook really drags his studs down the back of his ankle and it clearly hurts.

That’s why he wasn’t smiling. Don’t worry about it.

El Dorado

Shakin' and stirred
One got raked, kept moving and scored a goal. The other got raked and acted like he'd been shot. Tough as nails Mo.

7th Earl

Just showed a replay of the ankle tap, it bloody well wasnt, raked his studs down the back of Salahs ankle and he was looking at EXACTLY where he stepped
Yep was not a nice one. Think he is pissed off at that. As for the debate on his facial expressions when he scores I personally couldn't give two shits. Thierry Henry never smiled once for his zillion goals. If he gets as many PL goals as him I will do all his smiling for him.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Just watching the Mo second again in slow motion. Cook really drags his studs down the back of his ankle and it clearly hurts.

That’s why he wasn’t smiling. Don’t worry about it.
Nah, he was clearly thinking about Real Madrid just there

RodM

Loved the guy in the red turban. I've got a Sikh friend who is a Liverpool nut. He'll have to get one now!

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Mane getting ready, don't know who for, the way they are playing now it can only be to rest someone as we're all over them, everyone playing well

Status
Not open for further replies.