• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

PRE MATCH: Bournemouth vs Liverpool (EPL), Saturday December 8th 2018, 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBYM

If you have something else to do, go and do it...
Ad-free Member
Brilliantly my Man City supporting friend, who has at no point this season agreed that we are even a good team - never mind a threat, has just text me with a long rant about our offside goal.

Evidently he is starting to feel a little hot under the collar.
HAHAHAHA

Say hello from TIA!!!!!

veteranMortal

Brilliantly my Man City supporting friend, who has at no point this season agreed that we are even a good team - never mind a threat, has just text me with a long rant about our offside goal.

Evidently he is starting to feel a little hot under the collar.
Oh, yeah, City fans are rabid today. I don't think they like being on this half of the "have to win against someone good after they hammer someone shit" relationship.

7th Earl

Very controlled, very professional display. One of our best of the season. Bournemouth a decent side and the conditions are horrible, but we have got the job done. Still ten mins to go, but 4-0 up secures the points.

Time for another?
Good performance all round from the first whistle. Very controlled. We have limited Bournemouth to short bursts of pressure only. Taken our chances. Solid at the back. Good in possession.

Herb

Mo taking the piss today. Another very composed finish. Encouraging signs since the international break, feels like we are hitting our stride now and becoming more clinical again. In this game in particular it looks like they’ve been let off the leash a little bit, this half all of them have pressed exceptionally well and are popping up all over the place.

Fabinho again has played well. Can see him growing with confidence with each game and understanding how to play midfield in this side more and more.

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
Ever since Robertson pressed Man City back into their 18 yard box he has set the standard for every professional player for work rate and effort - and he has rarely backed off of that level of effort -

Sweeting

HAHAHAHA

Say hello from TIA!!!!!
A result and performance like this can do wonders in flipping the pressure from us to them.

The media has been keen to jump on us and say we will crack under pressure. It is early days but after this game I just get the sense Man City are, for the first time, under a bit of pressure tonight.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
That’s a very naughty elbow on Lallana. Sheer frustration.

Sweeting

Oh, yeah, City fans are rabid today. I don't think they like being on this half of the "have to win against someone good after they hammer someone shit" relationship.
I just told him I saw the linesman celebrate the goal and shouting "fuck Man City". It feeds into his theory that everyone hates City and I quite like stoking the flames.

El Dorado

Shakin' and stirred
It's gonna take a lot of shampoo to get that glob of Vaseline out of Lallana's hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.