• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre-Match Boxing Day | Leicester vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 19 | Thursday December 26th 20:00h | King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
This is one of those matches that I am taking great, personal delight with. I cannot overstate how badly I wanted this one. As a supporter, but also for JK, for our boys, for the club.

And just like that, TAA makes it 4-0.

MENTALITY MONSTERS. DONT EVER DOUBT OUR BOYS. FUCKING EVER.

maxpain17

The subs have really turned the screws in this game...Millie with the pen and Divok opening up space in the final third !!!

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
Right, no injuries and a clean sheet please lads. We are bloody relentless aren't we? What a wonderful Christmas this is.

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
We are just too good. Too good. We have not even given them a chance except for 5 min when they could touch the ball when we had run out of steam after having played like Hellenic gods for 60 min. And now we just murder the game. We may see more. Enjoy people, these games are rare. I just hope every one of you actually realise how well we have been playing tonight. This is Champions League semi final class, and I have seen worse ones of those...
We know we kno we know Championees

Magnus

4-0, these foxes are getting hunted without any sort of mercy. A humanitarian crisis in working.

Herb

If Trent continues on this trajectory, in 15 or so years we will be talking about one of the greatest full backs of all time.

Absolute levels between these two teams as well btw. Mauled them tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.