• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-Match Boxing Day | Leicester vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 19 | Thursday December 26th 20:00h | King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

wibseyred

I did say Leicester arent anything over special tonight proves it. As for Madison he has to be the most over hyped show pony in the league.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Rodgers in his usual smug fucking hubris said before the match 10 points wasn't a big gap at all.

Well guess what is a big gap between these two sides? The heart and desire. Might want to check on that BRog. Your boys have zero heart and zero desire. You and your boys need to keep your heads out of your press clippings, you're believing you're own undeserved hype.

Magnus

I did say Leicester arent anything over special tonight proves it. As for Madison he has to be the most over hyped show pony in the league.
There are only something like 10-12 teams in total in the entire world better or as good as them these days, so that sounds remarkably unfair to my ears. If Leicester is not special, what is then special ? Only us, City and Barcelona or something like that ? I can't agree.

Limiescouse

Considering who we playing, where we playing, I consider this easily the most dominant Liverpool performance of the season.
Honestly, go back much further than that. Just the scoreline alone, given its away and at the side second in the league, is remarkable But this was not a smash and grab. We have utterly dominated every facet of this game and left Leicester lucky to only lose by 4

Status
Not open for further replies.