• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

PRE MATCH: Brighton vs Liverpool (EPL), Saturday January 12th 2019, 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthyBloke

Undervalued member.
Jürgen is REALLY upset with Shaq. He's been riding him pretty hard for the last 20 minutes or so prior to pulling him off. Not one of Cube's better days.
But did he not watch Shaqiri before he joined us? He knew what kind of player he was.
Seems to me that klopp never truly wanted Shaqiri.

Limiescouse

What is he fuck do Brighton fans smoke. Claiming penalty for every thing!!
It's really strange how much they really seem to believe they are being hard done by. It is so pervasive that you worry it will eventually start to play on the ref and see him give them a weak as piss pen for absolutely nothing, like the two they just appealed for .

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
For all the chatter about Kevin Friend I think he has called a balanced game today

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Gaetan Bong is another dishonest player. He accused Jay Rodriguez of a racism claim last season which later turned out to be proved false. I happened to be watching that match and what Rodriguez told Bong was that his breath stank. He was waving his hand back and forth across his nose when Bong was yelling at him.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Think Bong has had a good showing against us. Wonder if he could cover both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.