• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-Match | Burnley vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 4 | Saturday August 31th | 17:30h | Turf Moor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
I am abit annoyed with Mo today.
He has got to understand that he needs to pass when others are in a better position to score.
He can't win the golden boot every year you know and it is not all about him. It is a team effort!!

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Commentator just mentioned an Everton pub singing Citeh songs when they were able to clinch the league....not 'if you are happy and you know it clap your hands', surely?

Arminius

FSG PR plant
I am a bit surprised JK didn't pull Mo and leave Mane on. That emotion from Sadio wasn't heat of the moment. That was a cumulative boil-over IMO.
3-0? I'd make the same change. Salah slumped a couple of times last year. Mane carried the side through those slumps. Both are brilliant, but Mane is the more irreplaceable for me.

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
I honestly thought this would either be a scrappy 1-0 or a 1-1 as Burnley are a tough side to play at their home ground.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
I think the Mo and Mane thing is over blown. We have different characters, different styles of players. Of course Salah can improve on his decision making, but if you have only selfless strikers by nature, we have a problem. I think while these 3 are so lethal is because all 3 are different in many ways but yet are so competitive similarly. Good to see some fire, thats what we need even if we are 3-0 up.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
I hope not. Need harmony in the camp. I hope Klopp gives Mo a boll*cking, not to be so selfish.
And he'd deserve it. I know he's a top player and deadly finisher but he's a selfish fucker at times. At least twice today he were clean in and he doesn't pass it. Even on Bobbys goal he's trying to get that into a shooting position for himself an ends up setting up Firmino.

Sweeting

Haha did you see that Burnley player/staff member go up to Klopp and say "knobhead" then all his mates started laughing.

You got beat 3-0 mate and, if you are a youth team player, then half your teammates come from Liverpool...

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
Mo needs to remember that most of his goals have been due to Bobby and Sadio assisting him. He needs to start becoming a team game. He does do really good assists but the team winning something big is more important than a golden boot award.

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
Haha did you see that Burnley player/staff member go up to Klopp and say "knobhead" then all his mates started laughing.

You got beat 3-0 mate and, if you are a youth team player, then half your teammates come from Liverpool...
Didn't see that happening.....

Status
Not open for further replies.