• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre-Match: Cardiff v. Liverpool (22 March 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC-Orlando

TIA First Team
Ad-free Member
CJ_LFC said:
Who cares we have still won the game despite being bummed in the first half.
Check out the GD challenge with Citeh and how close Chelsea are. You have no idea what it might mean.

But reality is it exposes our terrible weakness in defending. The entire world knows that when teams play with extra numbers in their MF they have a chance against us

alphakilo

TIA Regular
ILLOK said:
He was injured.

Why do people consistently fail to acknowledge this?
Knew that. Missed the "he had to get fit first, after having trained for a while" thing.

I think it's acceptable to think he was the weakest performer while acknowledge he was injured.

koptician

We'll go again!
I know Brendan learns from his mistakes more often than not but by George if he doesn't learn from today we'll have a torrid time against citeh and the chavs...hell even spuds

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
I hope its no going to be like this every week with extra time and the opposition are pushing us into our own half. We are barely holding on to our lead.

ETA, blow the whistle ref!

CJ_LFC

I am boss!
LFC-Orlando said:
Check out the GD challenge with Citeh and how close Chelsea are. You have no idea what it might mean.

But reality is it exposes our terrible weakness in defending. The entire world knows that when teams play with extra numbers in their MF they have a chance against us
We have a better GD than Chelsea, what are you going on about?

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
legalalien said:
Has to make you wonder if we can get 6 points against CFC and City.
Different set of circumstances. Probably nobody thought of getting a clean sheet at Old Trafford.

Side note, City score all 5 goals from non strikers. Gonna be pretty hard to beat when they upgrade the forward in the summer Falcao or somebody.

Gobbleturkey

haha come on Sterling. Sturridge has been taking all of Suarez's goals lately. Let him have his hat trick

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Regardless of goal difference our keystone cops defense will cost a real shout at the title this season.

Nick_LFC

Bob and Phil from Brazil!
this is becoming dangerous now, they are becoming more lethal than the actual SAS

ptt

2020, head of the table.
How bad are Arsenal? At least Cardiff can score 3!

Bobbinho

Maria said:
I hope its no going to be like this every week with extra time and the opposition are pushing us into our own half. We are barely holding on to our lead.

ETA, blow the whistle ref!
6-3 should do it... ;)

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
Luis has just helped reduced my blood pressure !

Well done Luis and Daniel. Well done to our team. It was nerve wracking the last 5 minutes.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
6th hat trick, and equaling Fowler's record. Goodness me, what would we do without Suarez?

Status
Not open for further replies.