• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre-match: Chelsea v Liverpool 29/12/13 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
schmee said:
Replays show that not only was Webb looking directly at it but he pointed to them and said something as it happened.

He quite simply refused to give us a blatant penalty.
The Premier League really needs to look at implementing the sort of referee performance assessment that the NFL started around 1980. A quick talk to Mike Riley and a deferral to Webb's judgement is a travesty.

schmee

Master of Ashla and Bogan.
ChicagoRed said:
If I were Rodgers I would rip Webb to the point that the FA would have to suspend me.
Sorry I've reached my quota of likes for the day but Webb's pathetc showing deserves to be complained about to all and sundry.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Putting Smith in is a very wrong move. Alberto would have been a better bet. But what the hell.... Expected nothing out of these games.

t34m43

If Webb is a ref in the conference next week it is too good for him.

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
Oscar is holding Lucas from getting up. Chelsea are such a bunch of cunts.

fcukManU

still a dani pacheco stan
Comprehensively beaten if you ask me, yeah we should've got a pen but they were still good value for all three points. We move on...

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Bit of a depressing affair that. Exposed a lot of weaknesses. Only good thing was it wasn't a thrashing

alphakilo

TIA Regular
ptt said:
Losing to Chelsea and City away? Have a word mate, look at their squads.
Not just that, but the teams around us all getting lucky results, or just getting results while being clearly second best.

And then look at the injuries we've picked up in this month alone.

All of this allied with our players all hitting bad form at the same time.

Rounded off by that cunt Mourinho acting like he's king of the world while in truth they were piss poor considering the gulf in squad quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.