PRE-MATCH: Chelsea v. Liverpool - EPL - Sat Sept 29 17:30 GMT

Neukolln

Again, not to belabor the point but wasteful is the word of the day. This match could've been so much different.

Serdar Ekrem İleri

Gerrard Generation
At the begginnig of the season when he said that it was like being with an ex again, i knew he was going to contribute a lot.Today when he was getting ready to enter the pitch he looked so confident and clear of the anxiety that mo and mane has recently i knew he was going to do something.I love this man !

I only saw the last ten minutes. Phew.
It was like two giant tarantulas sent out to attack each other. Both unbeaten. Top of the table battle. Lots of respect between the chainsmokers in the dugouts.

As @costared says, privilege to watch that.

Massive difference that point. Remain unbeaten. Mother of a match Weds. Another one next weekend.

Times like these.....

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Charlton Palmer said we are overrated..... We will get ripped apart against Man City next week. lollollol

Did he watch the second fucking half?

Get in Strurridge, still joint top and still unbeaten, needed the late goal today after the defeat in midweek.
Joint top after getting 4 points from Spurs and Chelsea away. Citeh played a disorganised Arsenal on the opening day and then relegation fodder.

Next weekend becomes even more massive than today. After the small matter of Napoli, one of the toughest away games in Europe.