• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-Match | Chelsea vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 6 | Sunday September 22nd 16:30h | Stamford Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
We were sleeping in the lead up to that goal for at least 15mins.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Very surprised that Klopp has decided to take Mané off and put Milner on. That takes a lot of our attacking game away, and Mané was better than Salah today, so it's a bit strange. Let's see if that move will pay off eventually.

Herb

Think Mané is a bit unlucky to be hooked there despite not being at his best, Salah imo has had a poor game today. Suppose to be fair the entire front three has been wasteful with possession.

Suspect Gomez will be our next change. A lot of crosses coming into the box from them.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Kante is having a game of his life today.
Pretty sure he will disappear against shitty

Herb

Lallana about to come on. Gini or Hendo off presumably.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Wake up boys. Wake your asses up and see this out. I don't know what happened at halftime but this is not great effort.

And Hendo coming off for Lallana. I don't get it.

FilthyBloke

Undervalued member.
So lallana will go into the mane role and Milner go into the Henderson one.
I’d guess.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Strange this. We were very strong at the beginning of the second half, completely on top of them and the third goal looked only a matter of time. But then, our lads let the game slip away from them. I wonder whether this is a physical problem.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Salah always trying to beat the 1v1, even in his own end.

Herb

Wake up boys. Wake your asses up and see this out. I don't know what happened at halftime but this is not great effort.

And Hendo coming off for Lallana. I don't get it.
Put in a massive shift today mate. Probably fucked. At least Lallana might help us hold the ball high up the pitch.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Strange this. We were very strong at the beginning of the second half, completely on top of them and the third goal looked only a matter of time. But then , they let the game slip away. I wonder whether this is a physical problem.
They are a good side, playing at home so its expected they will come back into the game I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.