• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match: Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Belgrade) v Liverpool FC (UCL Group C, 17:55, 06.11.18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilkored08

This is frightening...where are we and what are we doing

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Looks like us going out of the CL.. Nothing short of what we deserve.. Far too many players not giving a shit.. Mane should be fined, fucking dogshit tonight.
He's been like this for a long time now.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Looks like us going out of the CL.. Nothing short of what we deserve.. Far too many players not giving a shit.. Mane should be fined, fucking dogshit tonight.
We still control our own fate, but are absolutely squandering this chance to take control of the group. I fear an Ancelotti tutorial at Anfield is incoming.

StEtiennesLeftBoot

Allez les rouges - we ain't never gonna stop..
Well we've walked right into this.. Figuratively and actually...no sense of fucking urgency

Icedagger

Lallana needs to never play again. He has looked far short of the quality required. He is slowing everything down.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts...
Admin
Incredible. Watching our players, one struggles not to think that they do it on purpose... this is fishy imo.

Red over the water

Not good. So frustrating. Hopefully Jurgen tears into them at half time and we see some sort of response.

Midfield weak. Up front poor. Defense not solid. Even a slight question mark on Alisson with the second goal, though to be fair it was well struck and did move. But apart from those four sections of the team, we haven't been too bad.

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
We are not moving as one at the moment. The midfield and back 4 just stop beyond the halfway line, leaving the front men with too much to do. The whole team needs to start believing again and take this game to them. At this stage it doesn’t matter if they get a break away goal...just go for it lads

yiannos33

Believe
20 minutes to go and we are playing back passes with 2-0 down.

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
We still control our own fate, but are absolutely squandering this chance to take control of the group. I fear an Ancelotti tutorial at Anfield is incoming.
Its just the attitude, we are 2-0 down and no-one has any urgency.. No-one looks arsed we are being beaten.

How many times has Mane slipped? Fucking take time before the game to check the pitch out.. Its all pathetic from a club our size to be this woeful and ill prepared.

The fact Lallana is still on the pitch is a complete joke.

bazza66

TIA Youth Team
This is Chopin’s Piano Sonata No. 2, 3rd Movement ........ :((
I'll raise you Silent Night, arranged by Erik Satie:

Give it a listen, folks - you probably won't miss anything in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.