• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

PRE-MATCH: Everton v. Liverpool (PL: Sun, 28.10.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwala

TIA Regular
Where is the high intensity pressure? We are so fucking passive, just watching them pass it about at 1 mph. Get stuck in you spineless cunts.

Joeri_G

TIA New Signing
What did Suarez do with his celebration? I missed it, but guess it has to be something funny as a lot of people mentioned it already :)

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Hate to say it but I'd take a point now. Fellaini is the type of player we need in our side. Big, mobile and strong as well as a goal threat.

NZred

The Red From NZ
We're back to the end of the first again. Barely holding on.

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
What did Suarez do with his celebration? I missed it, but guess it has to be something funny as a lot of people mentioned it already :)
Went right infront of Moyes and did a theatrical dive, was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
Hope Moyes gets the Man U job when Fergie goes, hes the sort of unlikeable vile character that will fit right in!

sunburst

TIA Youth Team
Pace seems to have gone, holding on for the draw it seems. Come on boys, go for the win!

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
Love the way they have dived, had a player booked for diving yet when any of our players go down they are in uproar, THICKO DIVS!!!

Barnestormer

Left wing.
How long can Fellaini continue to do run people down...............I take back the point about good refereeing Mariner is losing control of this game a bit;

OhYaBeauty

Good boy, Jordan. Great play, and it hasn't been his only good one so far

NZred

The Red From NZ
Injury time winner anyone?

How the fkc is that not a free kick?

Status
Not open for further replies.