PRE-MATCH: Everton v. Liverpool (PL: Sun, 28.10.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't have started in midweek, hopefully its a lesson learned for Brendon. Is Enrique up for it? We have depended on Johnson providing the width from LB and now its all on Jose. Let's hope he has rediscovered his form and plays well, in fact everyone will need to step up and be strong. Fight for every ball, keep calm and make your passes!
o be honest Johnson didn't provide that much width as both Sterling and him preferred cutting in. Still a loss though and I just hope Enrique is fit enough.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Shouldn't have started in midweek, hopefully its a lesson learned for Brendon. Is Enrique up for it? We have depended on Johnson providing the width from LB and now its all on Jose. Let's hope he has rediscovered his form and plays well, in fact everyone will need to step up and be strong. Fight for every ball, keep calm and make your passes!
There's a chance players get injured when they play football matches?

I'm sure Rodgers already knew this. We won the game and are in a good position to qualify now due to his team selection, had he taken all of the first teamers out we'd most likely have lost and we'd be all but out.

He was basically in a lose lose situation, can't blame Rodgers for one of his players picking up a knock in the game. Stupid.

RMP

TIA First Team
There's a chance players get injured when they play football matches?

I'm sure Rodgers already knew this. We won the game and are in a good position to qualify now due to his team selection, had he taken all of the first teamers out we'd most likely have lost and we'd be all but out.

He was basically in a lose lose situation, can't blame Rodgers for one of his players picking up a knock in the game. Stupid.
That's a bit of an exaggeration given that we would have been third. In any case I'm not opposed starting first players in the Europa League but given the upcoming the fixture certain players shouldn't have started that match.

kwala

TIA Regular
Deadballs and Fellani is going to give me an Ulcer! Jones Needs to be coming for crosses and getting to them.

Anfield rd Dreamer

That's a bit of an exaggeration given that we would have been third. In any case I'm not opposed starting first players in the Europa League but given the upcoming the fixture certain players shouldn't have started that match.
Third out of 4 or to put it another way, second from bottom.

Can see what people are saying bout the risk but Lucas picked up his latest injury preparing for a match, same with Reina. Borini did his on a training ground.

There is no guarantee that players wont get injured under any circumstances, managers just have to make the best decisions possible at the time.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts...
Admin
Will be a tough one. Hopefully the lads can fight, play and score their way out of this. Fingers crossed!!!

kwala

TIA Regular
I love watching Suso play. The guy just oozes class. He makes the game look simple, and effortless.

Gears

TIA Regular
Rodgers has stated that Pepe is not 100% and thats why he is on the bench
I saw pepe reina's demeanure when he was seen looking from the stands when brad jones was having a stormer last game....i think this injury is overstated. Maybe Rodgers wanted him to give him a break.

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
Moyes said they were favourites in the Cup aswell and we all know how that ended!! :lol:

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
That celebration is EPIC!!!! Literally the funniest thing Luis has ever done!!

T.C.B

Love the Swarez celebration. Right in front of the ugly fuc#er.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Well, that one is Suarez's goal

Status
Not open for further replies.