Pre-Match | Everton vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 30 | Sunday 21 June 7pm | Goodison Park

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
I have to say that psychologically, if you have Mo on the bench and you use your last sub to bring on Lovren, it’s going to lift the opposition....

Reds

TIA Youth Team
And if we lose this match God forbid, lovren will be the first to go to the press and he repeats what he usually says (we will be stronger and we will learn from our mistakes). But he never learns.....

Uberkoen

TIA Reserve Team
Without Bobby and Keita there seems to be a huge gap between our midfield and our final 3rd

Not Worthy

I'm sitting here having a grappa and watching the Reds, so things could be much worse...
Grappa ????? Jesus, you've already drank all the the things you enjoy. Lordy.... Junior SBYM v.2, come March-time. You sap ! Rookie error ....

Richard88

And if we lose this match God forbid, lovren will be the first to be a go to the press and he repeats what he usually says (we will be stronger and we will learn from our mistakes). But he never learns.....
Give the Lovren-bashing a rest. Maybe save it for when he actually does something wrong instead of "what if" scenarios.

SBYM

What the fuck do you want?
Ad-free Member
Grappa ????? Jesus, you've already drank all the the things you enjoy. Lordy.... Junior SBYM v.2, come March-time. You sap ! Rookie error ....
Absolutely the best way to close off a big dinner!! And I am fecking stuffed...

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
This is killing me.

Three times I have seen our mids at 25yds with ball at feet and lacking confidence to have a shot. Instead trying to play these dinky little balls i to feet

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
Blow the whistle, no need for extra injury time.

Herb

We’ve been crap second half, especially after Naby went off. And Lovren, what more is there to be said. When the title is wrapped up I’d rather see use Fabinho at CB if we need to and get Keita, Ox or Jones more minutes in midfield.