• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre-Match | Everton vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 30 | Sunday 21 June 7pm | Goodison Park

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
City will smash Burnley who have 6 players out of contract and 3 injuries

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Ancelotti stifles us again
Worst game of the weekend by a mile.
I thought so too. The least compelling football I’ve viewed all weekend. I am taking nothing from this match, and I’m an eternal optimist. First action back, so I’ll chalk it up to that. And Everton created some chances. Just not sure what to take from this tonight.

macca1970

Trex was spilling each shot in the game. Surprised we didn't get more long range shots off.

Alright Now

I thought so too. The least compelling football I’ve viewed all weekend. I am taking nothing from this match, and I’m an eternal optimist. First action back, so I’ll chalk it up to that. And Everton created some chances. Just not sure what to take from this tonight.
First action back, missing Robo and Mo, forced into subs, and lots of subs that make rhythm difficult to find.

ABRed

We've conquered all of Europe.
Scary the difference without the fans. The sooner the better.

Magnus

Yeah, was a bad game. Everton closest to victory despite our midfield domination.

Darrel3000

Liverpool is my Religion
yeah tentative all the way through, this is gonna take some getting used to. the crispness hasn't quite returned. i thught they would play crowd noise over the PA system, guess i was rong, sumbody get that msg to herr Klopp, lets play the crowd noise NBC has added to their broadcast.