Pre-Match | Everton vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 30 | Sunday 21 June 7pm | Goodison Park

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
At this point I really don’t care where the match is.

But Joe Anderson should take a look at himself, with his suggestion that scousers can’t control themselves enough to not create a safety issue. That’s a throwback to the worse lazy stereotypes of the 80s/90s. Fucking prick.

Commando

Ad-free Member

But Joe Anderson should take a look at himself, with his suggestion that scousers can’t control themselves enough to not create a safety issue. That’s a throwback to the worse lazy stereotypes of the 80s/90s. Fat Fucking prick.
Happy to fix that for you.

In reference to the neutral venue argument have the football authorities and police not seen videos of all Our European finals. We get 150,000 fans turning up to a city that boasts a 100,000 capacity stadium. It’s not like Reds fans will travel to where the Reds are playing?Also in England, do the authorities think that all Reds supporters live within walking distance of Anfield? I know Reds fans from Newcastle and Cumbria to London and Bournemouth. It’s not like they’d travel to a neutral venue near them?

BTW, I certainly wouldn’t be traveling anywhere to stand outside of a ground just to be there when we won it. I’m planning a “socially distanced” big telly in the garden watch for myself and my Nephews for the game when we win it.

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
And I'd rather it be at a neutral venue than be at Goodison. Pitch prep and all... can be sure the bitters will try their utmost to slow down the pitch, Plus we have a shitty record at Goodison of late. Play at a neutral venue, Cream them, Win the league. The celebration can be throughout the next year when the restrictions are removed.

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member

But Joe Anderson should take a look at himself, with his suggestion that scousers can’t control themselves enough to not create a safety issue. That’s a throwback to the worse lazy stereotypes of the 80s/90s. Fucking prick.
100% guaranteed there will be mass gatherings wherever in the country the title win takes place.

Understandable to an extent given thirty years of hurt, but believing that common sense will not be displayed does not make him a prick.

richieh10

The problem is, you can guarantee that there will be a gathering of X number of our supporters. I’d like to that there won’t be but I’m not stupid enough to think there won’t be. But the mass media will then multiply that number and it will go from 10s of people to 100s or 100s to 1000s.
And that’ll begin the smear campaign.

unfortunately it will be the minority and we’ll
All get tarred with the same brush

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
100% guaranteed there will be mass gatherings wherever in the country the title win takes place.

Understandable to an extent given thirty years of hurt, but believing that common sense will not be displayed does not make him a prick.
I think, on the whole people will be sensible. I’m sure the Club/Klopp will urge fans to stay put and the vast majority will.

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers
Liverpool FC played a full match in training at Anfield today.

Alisson; Williams, Hoever, van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Keita, Jones; Elliott, Mane, Firmino.

v

Adrian; Trent, Gomez, Lovren, Larouci; Fabinho, Ox, Milner; Salah, Minamino, Origi

Redopium

Alisson; Williams, Hoever, van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Keita, Jones; Elliott, Mane, Firmino.

v

Adrian; Trent, Gomez, Lovren, Larouci; Fabinho, Ox, Milner; Salah, Minamino, Origi
Keita and Mane with the goals. Lallana, Shaqiri and GinI not involved.

cynicaloldgit

#MbappéonaBosman2022
Ad-free Member

v

Full photos here:

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
I don't see Williams, but I see Matip. So I believe Hoever played RB for the Red team. You can see a back 4 of Hoever, Matip, vDijk and Robbo.

[email protected]

Can't be arsed with the search. What's he said?
I don't like this idea that calling someone a cunt is insulting. I use it as a term of endearment. "Alright, ye soft cunt?" is a common greeting amongst friends, family and work colleagues.

Unless you are a cunt of course. If that makes sense.

Sweeting

PL have said teams can arrange friendlies as long as they are played no further than 90 minutes from their home stadiums.

Only problem is that league lower than Championship have already finished so Wigan, Preston or Burnley, I think, would be the only options for an Anfield game. If we play at a neutral venue then could go to Hull, Leeds, Birmingham, Newcastle or Middlesbrough.

Wilkored08

Happy to fix that for you.

In reference to the neutral venue argument have the football authorities and police not seen videos of all Our European finals. We get 150,000 fans turning up to a city that boasts a 100,000 capacity stadium. It’s not like Reds fans will travel to where the Reds are playing?Also in England, do the authorities think that all Reds supporters live within walking distance of Anfield? I know Reds fans from Newcastle and Cumbria to London and Bournemouth. It’s not like they’d travel to a neutral venue near them?

BTW, I certainly wouldn’t be traveling anywhere to stand outside of a ground just to be there when we won it. I’m planning a “socially distanced” big telly in the garden watch for myself and my Nephews for the game when we win it.
Yep....new TV insitue....settee booked...remote booked , will social distance but can't say the same for volume control.(me not the TV).