• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-Match: Fulham - Liverpool (Sunday, May 12th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
Borini is going to win comeback player of the season next year. Summer tour this year is going to be the biggest help to him out of all the players.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Nice to hear the fans shout for Riise and the thumbs up from him to the crowd

Lucas

It's like watching the 2011/2012 team, except we're winning and not set to concede and lose the game in the last 10 minutes.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
showmethemoney said:
No mate.

Read this forum back. He's taken grief & unnecessarily so.

Maybe we should give credit where it's due from time to time.

If there are any Liverpool fans that are not happy with this style of football, I'll tell you Brendan Rodgers will NEVER win over the waverers.

But I don't care about them - I am well happy with this football we are playing.

Steady, decent progress.
Still too many weak links in areas of the midfield, defence and defensive coaching. It just looks not quite structured enough there to achieve consistency. Have days where we look great going forward and stick a few past a few average teams but consistent results look some way off to me still

Teams are better organised in the top half than they used to be. Think it would be enough for top 4 footy in the 90s but now you need a bit more tactical organisation. Fulham are well capable of getting a leveller still

Chewbazza

True Believer
Ad-free Member
Would have preferred to see Riise starting on the left than Downing..

S

showmethemoney

RichLFC said:
Still too many weak links in areas of the midfield, defence and defensive coaching. It just looks not quite structured enough there to achieve consistency. Have days where we look great going forward and stick a few past a few average teams but consistent results look some way off to me still

Teams are better organised in the top half. Think it would be enough for top 4 footy in the 90s but now you need a bit more tactical organisation. Fulham are well capable of getting a leveller still
I hear that Rich.

Things are far from perfect, but we are making progress.

The style is good, not dour. (sorry not sure how to spell that)
Our players are gradually improving.
And results have been a hell of a lot better.

Not title winning team yet, but progress it is.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DANIEL STURRIDGE HATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
What a fucking pass, what a fucking hat-trick...............

t34m43

Fantastic Coutinho with a quality finish from Sturridge. :) Brilliant second half performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.