Pre Match: Huddersfield v Liverpool. (EPL 20/10/2018 5.30pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarlboroMan

Vertrauen Sie mir
Rather see Fabinho and move Shaqiri back to front three.

STRANGE really why? I would have thought that we needed more creativity in midfield what with the injuries to Ox(long term) and Keita. We need to try out Shaqiri and Lallana there to see if they can provide that thrust from midfield. What better game than this one?

Caradoc

Y Goeden Bywyd
Well now its official .......

Oliver is a cheat ........ !

Yellow card for Sturridge for assaulting the ball ..... :rolleyes:

Redsi73

As fit as Milner is, he has looked tired an ineffective for a few games now. Needs a proper rest. Been played to death

Herb

A more solid two holding in midfield now by the looks of it with Firmino drifting around in front. Interested to see how this works, feel like he could be somebody who transitions into midfield later on in his career.

i_still_miss_fowler

Open Your Eyes Morty!
STRANGE really why? I would have thought that we needed more creativity in midfield what with the injuries to Ox(long term) and Keita. We need to try out Shaqiri and Lallana there to see if they can provide that thrust from midfield. What better game than this one?
My thinking was more about controlling the midfield.

I like Shaqiri but I see him almost as a luxury player. He offers next to nothing defensively but is capable of 2 or 3 world class moments in a game (fantastic pass or goal)

Status
Not open for further replies.