Pre Match: Huddersfield v Liverpool. (EPL 20/10/2018 5.30pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeting

It is so bizarre to see us go from the devastating attack we had last year to being a side with no attacking identity at all.

Caradoc

Y Goeden Bywyd
Kicking the ball after the whistle had been blown.

It's a fair yellow.

Not after the way Oliver has refereed this match its not ..... its a joke! Raking down the calf with studs under referees nose - no yellow, kick ball after whistle - yellow! Applying rules selectively.

Nothing fair about that all ..... !

Oliver has single-handedly kept them in this match and that’s not his job.

Herb

So lackadaisical with the final pass today. Frustrating to watch time and time again. Simple 5 yard slide balls planted straight at the defender constantly.

Limiescouse

It is so bizarre to see us go from the devastating attack we had last year to being a side with no attacking identity at all.
We're consciously being more cautious. You dont develop the defensively solidity we have this season by accident.

sms1986

In the entirety of the PL, only Everton have failed to score in their first five games according to the commentators. A record they can be proud of!

ptt

2019, a year of incredible celebration
Seem to be back to Kenny’s second spell lethargy again. Odd, very much out of charachter for us. Will take a 1 goal with though, happy as a pig in shit when we win badly.

MarlboroMan

Vertrauen Sie mir
My thinking was more about controlling the midfield.

I like Shaqiri but I see him almost as a luxury player. He offers next to nothing defensively but is capable of 2 or 3 world class moments in a game (fantastic pass or goal)

He has been getting back and helping Gomez with the defending today and ran the 3rd most. He is a luxury player but we still need to try him and some others out and see if they can do the job.

Limiescouse

The contrast is strange though.
A part of me wants to say we have not yet found the right balance as its causing us to make harder work of many games than we probably should. But we're 5 mins from going level on points at the top of the league after a quarter of a season.

Neukolln

Awful decision from Bobby. Shaq completely unmarked and he goes to Mo instead. I don't often say this, but it's been a really disappointing display from every Liverpool player this entire second half.

StEtiennesLeftBoot

Allez les rouges - we ain't never gonna stop..
We haven't scored four goals since August...grinding out results, passing poorly and off the pace and it's not pretty... don't like it much - not complaining about winning but this one should have been killed off....

Status
Not open for further replies.