Pre Match: Huddersfield v Liverpool. (EPL 20/10/2018 5.30pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StEtiennesLeftBoot

Allez les rouges - we ain't never gonna stop..
The only good thing about this is that with a win, it is league winning form..... play shite but still win.. not fun to watch though... :-(

Herb

Do we have any fans on here ....... ?

Moan, moan, criticise, whinge ...... !

I’ve seen very little in the way of encouragement or positivity ............

Just saying like .......... :((
Can’t expect people to always be positive when you watch a frustrating performance like this. Don’t reckon Klopp will be particularly happy with this either like.

sms1986

Whew, not pretty and Huddersfield probably deserved a point, but a win is a win. Clean sheet as well!

Caradoc

Y Goeden Bywyd
Appreciate that, but come on we have been dreadfull dreadfull
Can’t expect people to always be positive when you watch a frustrating performance like this. Don’t reckon Klopp will be particularly happy with this either like.

Its not like its a one-off though ...... its the same practically every game on here mun. People are entitled to their opinions but those opinions are in the main hyper-critical.

Not after the way Oliver has refereed this match its not ..... its a joke! Raking down the calf with studs under referees nose - no yellow, kick ball after whistle - yellow! Applying rules selectively.

Nothing fair about that all ..... !

Oliver has single-handedly kept them in this match and that’s not his job.
ffs mate grow up,they were kept in the match by our desperate performance,be a man and admit we were crap,nothing to do with the ref,we had no energy,couldnt pass a simple ball and cant finish,its as simple as that,at the end of the day we were once again quite lucky.

Do we have any fans on here ....... ?

Moan, moan, criticise, whinge ...... !

I’ve seen very little in the way of encouragement or positivity ............

Just saying like .......... :((
yes we are all fans and i never stopped praising us last year,yes we got the points blah blah blah,but like 95% of fans on here you can see we are bloody awful,thats of course if you know anything about football and your over 10 years old.!!!

nobluff

TIA Reserve Team
Without naming names, my thoughts on this really shit game with a undeserved, yet extremely grateful income:

69 minutes worth of wondering what he brings to the side. He definitely should not have started (hindsight)
93 minutes and 50 seconds wondering where the guy from last season is, 10 seconds to thankfully find him.
94 minutes for someone that I didn't ever think I would see in a red shirt or lasting a full game. I actually liked his game for the most part.
17 minute cameo of someone I don't recognize anymore.
90 minutes of struggling to identify who that calm collected beast in defense was, 4 minutes of remembering who it actually was.
94 minutes of being convinced that his ribs have actually been removed.
94 agonizing minutes theorizing on how we can score, then awaiting the inevitable last minute where we would concede, then wondering how it didn't happen. Was this maybe a dream?

And now a few minutes to ready the thread to see who blames the international break for this lackluster performance. Strange that this break only seems to effect us.

We playing like shit on a stick, yet are second in the league due only to a lack of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.