Pre-Match: Hull City (a) Sunday 1st Dec, 14:05 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Kinny Riddle said:
Yes, but he KNEW he had that injury but chose to exacerbate it in that friendly when he could have rested that injury for an extra week.
The original injury he had was a thigh problem. Which he has played through all season

YNWAGerrard

I honestly wont be surprised if they (hull) score in the 90th minute, i honestly wont -_-

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Almost 3-1. Poor concentration again.

Goal... 3-1... Skrtel own goal.

Deserved.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Hope in your heart said:
Forget top four. We were never good enough to stay there for the full season. Today we simply get back to our natural spot in the league in terms of quality in the squad, especially with one or two bad injuries hitting in. Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Utd, Tottenham and Everton are, simply put, way better than us in terms of either individual quality, or in terms of quality of football.

As for us, we are mediocre, and have largely been all season despite getting some results.
Well, maybe. That is what December 15 is about. These guys lost to a 10-man Palace. I have a hard time attributing this to a lack of quality in the squad.

kwala

TIA Regular
HAHA

What a shower of fucking wankers.

Top 4? HAHA Fuck off. Top half MAYBE.

Claymenza

Kinny Riddle said:
To add insult to injury, Sturridge's absence is caused by his stubborn refusal to not play in a USELESS England friendly. There is using your patriotism to do something useful, and there is patriotism that leads to ruin on a personal and professional level. Sturridge has chosen the latter.
I blame gerrard for this actually. He's the one who always harps on about how it is an honor to represent England. That's his opinion but doesn't mean he needs to play every game.

If he's the example, then i'm not surprised that sturridge played so as to prove himself of being England calibur. Not that it means anything because they will struggle in brazil.

LiVeRp0oL89

Basically, the absence of Sturridge and the SAS has really exposed half the team for their generally average ability. You'd think sitting second in the table prior to this game would be enough to motivate them but clearly not.. embarrassing mentality.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
This is why I didnt really want Skrtel in the team and we needed to have settle don a defensive partnership much earlier on. Rodgers has fudged or fucked it for me

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Kinny Riddle said:
The team is playing very poorly and disappointingly, but some of the responses here are just getting increasingly over the top.

Once the final whistle is on if the scoreline stands as it is, I'm going to stay away for the next 48 hours and wait for everyone to cool down a bit.
You wouldn't see this same reaction if we the opponent was Chelsea/Tottenham (okay, maybe)/ManCity. But it's a promotion side in the bottom 5 of the table.

Injuries aside, the strongest side is NOT on the pitch....I hope. Why did we pay 18M/6M for 2 guys to sit on the bench while playing a free transfer and a loaner? Makes NO sense to me.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Hope in your heart said:
Forget top four. We were never good enough to stay there for the full season. Today we simply get back to our natural spot in the league in terms of quality in the squad, especially with one or two bad injuries hitting in. Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Utd, Tottenham and Everton are, simply put, way better than us in terms of either individual quality, or in terms of quality of football.

As for us, we are mediocre, and have largely been all season despite getting some results.
What does that say about the Manager Hope? He cant say he hasn't been supported with money either. Granted we havent spent CIty/Chavsky money but he has had three windows to change the playing squad and instill his much lauded "philosophy". So the net result is stagnation?

Archer

TIA First Team
Not knee jerking...because this opinion existed before this match...but fuck giving out any 5 year contracts.

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
in the last 2 games we've conceded 6 goals!!!

needs sorting!

we are going backwards........

brush85

These lot embarrassed themselves today..from players to coaches. The travelling reds deserve better than this.

rab

That just about sums today up. Hope Rodgers publicly tears each and everyone of the players a new one as they were shit to a man today.

Off out of here until next weekend.

Rambler

Bootle Boy
Ad-free Member
Semmy said:
You wouldn't see this same reaction if we the opponent was Chelsea/Tottenham (okay, maybe)/ManCity. But it's a promotion side in the bottom 5 of the table.

Injuries aside, the strongest side is NOT on the pitch....I hope. Why did we pay 18M/6M for 2 guys to sit on the bench while playing a free transfer and a loaner? Makes NO sense to me.
top half now...

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
rab said:
That just about sums today up. Hope Rodgers publicly tears each and everyone of the players a new one as they were shit to a man today.

Off out of here until next weekend.
Needs to have a look at himself first

Status
Not open for further replies.