Pre-Match: Hull City (a) Sunday 1st Dec, 14:05 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWAGerrard

AND THIS IS WHY WE PLAY A TOP QUALITY CENTRE BACK INSTEAD OF LETTING HIM ROT ON THE BENCH!

abcd

And so its begins, its going to be a hell of a long December.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Arminius said:
Well, maybe. That is what December 15 is about. These guys lost to a 10-man Palace. I have a hard time attributing this to a lack of quality in the squad.
We are simply not having enough quality to step on the plate every week and put a good shift in. We are incredibly reliant on Suarez, on a fit Sturridge and also on an in-form Coutinho for creativity and for bailing us out with moments of genius.. When they are out or have a bad day, this is what will happen: being dispatched by an utterly mediocre team with some fighting spirit.

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
A bad day at the office, 6 goals leaked in 2 games, i wonder if there is a case for playing Sahko?

Ssneo

TIA Youth Team
This is what you get with a team of prima donnas who think they can stroll past Hull without even trying....its not their abilities...its their fucking attitude. Turning up for games they only want to.

kaeolian

TIA Youth Team
I dont know what Rodgers was thinking with this team choice, this was a half arsed effort from a group of people who dont look like they have played together before. I dont get why moses was on the field or why with one injury we seem to be lacking attacking options.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
T.C.B said:
What does that say about the Manager Hope? He cant say he hasn't been supported with money either. Granted we havent spent CIty/Chavsky money but he has had three windows to change the playing squad and instill his much lauded "philosophy". So the net result is stagnation?
I can't help thinking one of costa or HM would have helped us a lot. And though neither are outstanding do feel Dempsey and GS would have done more than Allen or Borini

Te fellas above him have been a bit schitzo in terms of support in terms of getti g players through the door. In my view not good enough, though opinion is divided on that

But should still be able to beat teams like this regardless and the defensive coaching for me is Evans like shite. Hopeless

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Semmy said:
I won't lie...watching them triangle our boy Hendo there made me laugh a bit. He really doesn't have a football sense to him does he?
Yep I thought that too but didn't you also feel that it sort of typifies our lack of pressing/tackling all over the pitch? The leagues best teams never let opponents settle. We lose possession and start skipping about in front their attackers pretending to be a fence???....what are the teams tactics??

jerusalemred

Resident Fashionista
second season. mid way through. no major injuries and we loose to bottom half strugglers hull. totally outplayed and players like henderson playing to avoid injuries and still in the team.

Rodgers we thank you but you have been found out. there is no excuse for such a performance. the egg is firmly in your tika takka face.

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
pointed out in the sturridge thread that missing him isn't the problem. It was our midfield and defence that needed to step up. The midfield have been awful. Take the loss and move onto the next game.......

LiVeRp0oL89

Well fuck you very much Mr Sturridge!

Thanks to you, all Liverpool fans now have to step back into the reality of knowing half the team are fucking useless without you and Suarez and appear to know it!

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
T.C.B said:
What does that say about the Manager Hope? He cant say he hasn't been supported with money either. Granted we havent spent CIty/Chavsky money but he has had three windows to change the playing squad and instill his much lauded "philosophy". So the net result is stagnation?
Well, the fact is that much money has been going down the drain as a result of the gaffer's inexperience at top level. We are mediocre, that's all, and this match is a sanction of this simple fact.

Johnny T.

Still Grumpy....
Atrocious. Toure was poor, Lucas added nothing, Moses should be handed back to Chelsea, Sterling needs to be loaned out, Hendo was anonymous, we were piss poor all over the park. So many things that were going right have failed dramatically.

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
almost 7 conceded in 2 games!!!

shocking!

well played Hull!!!

Claymenza

ARMCHAIRWOOLEYBACK said:
5 Year Contract

mmm, who for Martinez..

Woeful. They get Lukaka we get Moses.
Not only lukaku, everton sign deulofeu while we get the third string version luis alberto

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Well played Hull. Deserved the result - a really good performance. Lots of effort and took their chances. A good team display

charleslee89

TIA New Signing
rab said:
I thought Allen was Rodgers pet?

Which other striker was meant to partner Suarez?

Thinnest argument I've ever seen
i remember iago aspas? No? oh, is it becoz' he has been anonymous for most of the league matches he played?Thinnest argument? Nope, it seems that you are a blinkered fan.

RichLFC said:
This is why I didnt really want Skrtel in the team and we needed to have settle don a defensive partnership much earlier on. Rodgers has fudged or fucked it for me
he has been involved heavily for 2 of hull's goals. the first hull goal is by a deflection ala the same one by cabaye...the second an own goal when the ball was going out...
ARMCHAIRWOOLEYBACK said:
5 Year Contract

mmm, who for Martinez..

Woeful. They get Lukaka we get Moses.
let's hope we get martinez...it seems BR cannot work with injuries...

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
After a very bright start in his first game (two attacking runs) Moses has been a liability virtually every time he has touched the ball for us since then..

Upstate_Chad

TIA Youth Team
Sahko and Agger for Wednesday. Drop Skrtel period.

Coutihno is vital in our starting side. Simple as that. Need his creativity. Aspas should get a game, he has goals in him, I know he does.

LiVeRp0oL89

Claymenza said:
Not only lukaku, everton sign deulofeu while we get the third string version luis alberto
And we pay £7m for him as well.. he's fucking unproven! You could get a good solid player for that amount. Its as if the clubs recruitment are trying to convince us that they know something no one else does.. but no, its just £7m we could of spent elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.