Pre Match: LFC vs Crystal Palace; Saturday 05/10/13; 15.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopite1982

We look poor, we have done all game to be honest! Sterling very very poor, moses poorer

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
SirBillShankly said:
Who thinks we look better without Lucas??
Not sure this game is the best test of that theory. Newcastle away would be better - Palace have been very very poor.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
What I am liking right now is seeing Stevie up at the top of the box looking for that cross to come in, instead of lagging back having to cover Lucas. Hendo is everywhere today and I LOVE it.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
kopite1982 said:
We look poor, we have done all game to be honest! Sterling very very poor, moses poorer
Are you mental? We've played some excellent balls in and around the final 3rd

Off_The_Heezay

TIA Youth Team
kopite1982 said:
That's more like it. Now it feels much more like an in-match thread.

kopite1982

SoueysTash said:
Are you mental? We've played some excellent balls in and around the final 3rd
Final 3rd yea, palace could of had 2 or 3 in that 1 st half

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
We've taken our foot off the gas; why am I not surprised?

Come on Red Men, just go for the jugular. Palace are there for a hammering if you want to hand it out.

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
i want to see ilori on for Sterling and Alberto on for the fella who parted the Red Sea.

alphakilo

TIA Regular
Semmy said:
What I am liking right now is seeing Stevie up at the top of the box looking for that cross to come in, instead of lagging back having to cover Lucas. Hendo is everywhere today and I LOVE it.
Gerrard's starting to lag back more and more this half. MIght have to do with the mentality of the team as a whole. Palace are playing so badly that their fans are cheering every successful pass. I can understand why our players might not see the need to push for another goal anymore.

As I say this, Enrique makes a woefully lazy pass that gifts them a chance. Mentality problem, anyone?

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Second half as lazy as the first half was intense. But against a willing but threadbare outfit guess we could afford to step off it a bit

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Sakho's song has to be based around Waterloo by Abba...as a side thought: Mahmadou Mahmadou

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
We seem to lack self-belief (or concentration) over a full ninety minutes. We play brilliantly in little twenty minute bursts and then drift. Got to be a mental thing with the players.

kopite1982

SoueysTash said:
Enrique...ffs

and we could have had 4 or 5 in the first half...
But we didnt. I said the same against sunderland. This formation will not suit us against any of the top 12 teams. Lucky we have only used it against the 2 poorest teams in the league, yet both sunderland and palace have given as good as we have given.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Wow, that last bit by Sterling was GASH.

Status
Not open for further replies.