• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre Match: LFC vs Crystal Palace; Saturday 05/10/13; 15.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

theres always tommorrow

Hope is in my heart again
I would just like to see 10 minutes of intensive high tempo play....we have to be more ruthless. Do it and teams will fear coming to Anfield this season. Crowd needs to lift them

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Would like us to be a little less casual in these sorts of situations but guess the defence hasn't looked unduly troubled so far

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
kopite1982 said:
But we didnt. I said the same against sunderland. This formation will not suit us against any of the top 12 teams. Lucky we have only used it against the 2 poorest teams in the league, yet both sunderland and palace have given as good as we have given.
And they didn't score 1 or 2 in the second half...clearly don't know what you're talking about lad

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
legalalien said:
Not liking the way they've taken the foot off the gas/petrol.
Nor am i mate, i thought we were all set for 7. Oh, well, as Hope said, it's all about the 3 points. At least we've got them. We have, haven't we Mr Sweeting?

Quagmire81

TIA Regular
We set on cruise control I see, happens all the time in football. Still think we been great tho. Palace had shit all. They might get a pity goal in the end, but this game was always ours.

alphakilo

TIA Regular
Absolute shit on the set piece again. No surprises.

Not sure why we had both Gerrard and Enrique at the front post.

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
Frustrating this. We need another goal to restore some momentum.

kopite1982

SoueysTash said:
And they didn't score 1 or 2 in the second half...clearly don't know what you're talking about lad
Theres one, if you think we have played well in this game then theres something wrong with you. There all over us.

Quagmire81

TIA Regular
Stevie again at the front post I see, that need to be addressed, he should not be in that area at set pieces!

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
Brilliant tackle by Henderson. I think whoever said it earlier may be right. Lucas' position could be jeopardy. I think we've found the perfect position for Henderson.

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
Entirely self-inflicted. You just can't sit back in the Premiership.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Free fucking header which he was able to stroll forward and get onto totally unchallenged. Shambolic at set pieces yet again. How the fuck can the manager not tackle this issue when it is so fucking obvious is beyond me.
Another total switch off in the second half too which is another pattern in the performances of this team.

alphakilo

TIA Regular
Quagmire81 said:
Stevie again at the front post I see, that need to be addressed, he should not be in that area at set pieces!
He wasn't the one marking the scorer though right? As I've said before, Gerrard has been on the front post for us and for England for a long long time. Hasn't produced any howlers in that time.

LiVeRp0oL89

And this is why you stay ruthless in the second half of games as well.. we always just take our foot off if we're 'comfortable'.

kopite1982

We would be mauled here against any of the top 6 teams! Our midfield is a shambles

Herb

We give away such poor goals. Sterling has had a bad game unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.