• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre-Match: Liverpool v. Arsenal (8 February 12:45)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
What a ball from Cou! Did I really imply, pre-match, that he should be subbed in the first half? Shame on me!

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Daft tackle there by SG, shame if we lose a clean sheet as our defence deserves one.

Herb

Aaaah needless penalty to give away Stevie. Would have loved a clean sheet here.

MikeOscar

Klopp Klopp
Unnecessary goal to conceed, as so often. No complaints about the decision, clearcut as they come. What better time to concede a peno than when you're 5-0 up though. We have to keep our concentration up now though, don't give them hope.

Gerrard diving in when he had no business to do so. There are still 20 minutes left in the game. No need for stupidity like that.

UTKSam1

Wilshire played that ref like a fiddle. What an awful decision to end play there.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
That goal is no haphazard. Taking Sturridge off is leading to us withdrawing, and letting them more of the game. Prepare for a difficult last 20 minutes, with plenty of domination for the yellows...

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
I sense danger here...................why.................

fcukManU

still a dani pacheco stan
The play before that penalty was so sloppy though. We were doubling up to help Cissokho all game, but didn't at that point - gave enough time to pick a pass for Arsenal. And the reaction to Ox's run was that split second late, we track the run as we should have, that tackle wouldn't probably have had to be made.

ptt

2020, head of the table.
Orgasmic play there, Cou shot like I do, POWER!!!!!

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
I like Brendan getting angry with the players for taking the foot of the gas but, taking Sturridge off has stopped momentum.

TFC

TIA Squad Member
Excited to see Ibe get a run in. Hopefully Alberto gets some time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.