• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre-Match: Liverpool v. Arsenal (8 February 12:45)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt

2020, head of the table.
That's a telling stat and something to remember for next season, Arsenal have played 8 games more than us already this season.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Actually agree with taking SG off for Ibe, give him a rest as he has been doing a lot of running and this game is over. Just hoping for a Suarez goal now before i start watching the rugby and i'll be happy.

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
Have you noticed how Arsenal are now passing across the midfield without any pressing by us. I know we are winning but our defence ain't known for being the best. Arsenal can score just as quick as us. Remember Arsharvin!!

Rambler

Bootle Boy
Ad-free Member
Hope Arsenal are too demoralised. They need to take at least a point off United on Wednesday.

DeathOrGlory

Fortune Favours the Gegenpress
craig bellamy's golf club said:
Have you noticed how Arsenal are now passing across the midfield without any pressing by us. I know we are winning but our defence ain't known for being the best. Arsenal can score just as quick as us. Remember Arsharvin!!
Chill out mate. We're 5-1 up.

RaoulDuke

Hardly-Known Member
Why did suarez give the armband to henderson? Aspas for suarez btw.

Shouldn't skrtel be captain?

Walter Sobchak

Rambler said:
Hope Arsenal are too demoralised. They need to take at least a point off United on Wednesday.
In that sense this is just good. Arse will be doing their all to get back on track.

However, they're only 5 points ahead of us now. Manure won't catch up to us - and we still may pass Arsenal in the end. Why 4th if we can get 3rd, 2nd or 1st?

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Oh, could have been his hat trick but his speed is just so good, better finishing and he'd be a star and i get the feeling Suarez is doing everything he can to teach him that.

Uberkoen

TIA Reserve Team
RaoulDuke said:
And why today?
Cissokho needs to be covered by another player. I get the feeling the players don't trust his defending abilities.

Rambler

Bootle Boy
Ad-free Member
Walter Sobchak said:
In that sense this is just good. Arse will be doing their all to get back on track.
However, they're only 5 points ahead of us now. Manure won't catch up to us - and we still may pass Arsenal in the end. Why 4th if we can get 3rd, 2nd or 1st?
I guess I just want to get at least 4th in the bag so I can relax. Lol

Herb

Brilliant run from Raheem there shame he couldn't make it 6.

Uberkoen

TIA Reserve Team
Walter Sobchak said:
Hmmm, looks to me Cissokho's done well defensively today?
He's had to be covered by Gerrard several times. In my opinion, that's what led to the penalty as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.