Pre match: Liverpool v Bournemouth (EPL 9/2/19; 15.00 KO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabu

TIA New Signing
Someone please tell ke what position gini and and keita played

Limiescouse

83 mins.........Robbo still busting a gut to get down the wings........machine
The player up in support of Bobby on that break...Virgil lol

Very happy to have got the points and a good performance. And you know we're back on track because I am tempted to feel grumpy that we left goals on the table today and an opportunity to near eliminate the GD gap

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
By the way we have played against Bouremouth I think Howe would be good for them. Yes No?
It's hard to judge how Eddie Howie would do at another club because what he's done is so unique. He's taken all the England U-21 players who've been discarded by top clubs and made a team out of them. I really want him to take Bournemouth to the next level because it would be great to see all those players come good.

Just means it's hard to judge who he'd fare at another club because Bournemouth is completely HIS team and it's hard to imagine how he'd conduct business elsewhere. Still great what he's done there, mind.

Limiescouse

The player up in support of Bobby on that break...Virgil lol

Very happy to have got the points and a good performance. And you know we're back on track because I am tempted to feel grumpy that we left goals on the table today and an opportunity to near eliminate the GD gap
Ok, this legitimately should have 7 or 8 by now.

Libero

Could have been another one... should have maybe squared it first time

Status
Not open for further replies.