PRE MATCH: Liverpool v Chelsea, Carabao Cup, 3rd Round, Wednesday 26th September, 1945hrs BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

dockers_strike

Cant say Im that disappointed. Friend has been utter shite all night with his decisions. I really dont see how that equaliser stands. In any other game, never mind one with VAR, if a player leading the line is off at a free kick, he's off. yet they allowed that to stand? And as I speak, Friend dishes out yet another card to us, utter joke of a ref.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
If this doesn't piss our players off and want revenge, I don't know what will! Come on! Give me some reaction this weekend.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
The smart thing for Klopp to do now is lay into Kevin Friend, take a fine, and make sure we don’t get this cunt again for the rest of the year.

Caradoc

Y Goeden Bywyd
I don’t think you can right any of our players off after tonight apart from Moreno (and we already expected that). Even Mignolet has had a decent game. We’ve been refereed out of this game by a group of cheating officials.

Some of these players were playing for the first time together in a competitive match. That will affect cohesion but when you have a referee who books you for breathing next to an opposition player and the next minute you are receivng studs or elbows and you don’t even get a freekick it does tend to limit your options.

I think we’ve played well in patches and the only real difference between the two sides has been the four officials who have been determined not to let us get into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.