• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match: Liverpool v Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Belgrade) (UCL Group C, 8 pm 24.10.18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsi73

Unlucky Mo. nice control

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers
Am I hearing some boo-boys in the crowd whenever Shaqiri has the ball. Thought the Serbians were banned tonight.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Red Star not at all afraid to play the pressing game on Liverpool. Marking all of our boys tightly.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Fab barely knicked him! And he acted as though he were physically assaulted!

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Crowd is a bit quite. Lads are still asleep. Something needs to happen.

Dave-D

This time last season Liverpool would be ripping these lot apart with their high press but not this season :((

bazza66

TIA Youth Team
Am I hearing some boo-boys in the crowd whenever Shaqiri has the ball. Thought the Serbians were banned tonight.
Guessing some knobs thought it was worth risking another Sean Cox incident:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fans-offered-500-red-15323085

Liverpool FC fans 'offered €500' by Red Star Belgrade fans 'desperate for tickets' outside Anfield
"One man approached me, he must have had about 20,000 Euros on him, he was trying to buy as many tickets as possible"

Concerned Liverpool fans said they are being offered huge amounts of money by Red Star Belgrade fans desperate to attend tonight's game at Anfield.

Fans of the Serbian club are banned from attending the match at Anfield after being punished by UEFA.

The punishment was issued when the Serbian champions caused disturbances, invaded the pitch and set off fireworks during the 2-2 draw in their qualifier at RB Salzburg in August.

But one man, who wished to remain anonymous, told the ECHO he was approached by one Serbian fan, outside Anfield stadium, offering €500 for two tickets in the Liverpool stand.

He said: "One man approached me, he must have had about 20,000 Euros on him, he was trying to buy as many tickets as possible.

"I wasn't too bothered about him approaching me, but having been a Liverpool fan for 25 years, the whole idea is that fans are seperated.

"You don't know what's going to happen and €500 is so much and it's worrying that a number of Red Star Belgrade fans could be in the main stand."

Sweeting

Does my head in how direct we are this season. We are better than just hoofing it and hoping Salah gets in behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.