• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-match: Liverpool v Dortmund/Sevilla/Sporting

RedYank

Just a summary if needed buddy! Started off with great flowing moments, and nearly scored inside a minute with a brilliant Trent cross. After around 15 minutes we started to tire slightly and they dominated and missed a few headers and eventually they score after Robertson allows his man to cross and it deflects off Phillips and lands at the feet of a Sevilla player. We play out wide often but nobody is in the middle for the cross. Sevilla are dirty and moan like Colombia in the World Cup, Jürgen doesn’t look happy about their style. We have just scored with Phillips rising highest from a corner and knocking it to Origi who couldn’t miss. 1-0 .
Good man! Trying to stay connected via this Potato Streams, so will keep a close eye here as well!

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Ad-free Member
Sevilla playing this like a cup final. Should be down to 9 men here, the gang of shithouses.

Plenty of sloppy play and fatigue on our side - Van Dijk, Henderson and Wijnaldum have been shit. Robbo not much better either.

On the plus side, Origi looks sharp and determined again.

Hopefully Sevilla will take off a few of their jumped up pricks and we can have a more sensible second half.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Good start early on, crap stuff as the half went on, especially defensively. Very good save by Lonergan after that terrible touch by Gini. Sevilla too often had a free man in our box.

treboeth

Just a summary if needed buddy! Started off with great flowing moments, and nearly scored inside a minute with a brilliant Trent cross. After around 15 minutes we started to tire slightly and they dominated and missed a few headers and eventually they score after Robertson allows his man to cross and it deflects off Phillips and lands at the feet of a Sevilla player. We play out wide often but nobody is in the middle for the cross. Sevilla are dirty and moan like Colombia in the World Cup, Jürgen doesn’t look happy about their style. We have just scored with Phillips rising highest from a corner and knocking it to Origi who couldn’t miss. 1-0 .
1-1

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
Stay hydrated, mate...represent well!
90 percent liverpool shirts
Sold out
Was hoping woodburn would make more of his 45 mins / but not so much
Fabinho on second half
I remember Last pre season we saw him in action vs Man U in Michigan / I watched him as much as I could then / he looked proper tough
Starting second half
Representing TIA as best I can
Now if only I could figure out this PayPal thing to get rid of the ads!
Sorry for typos doing this on phone

Livvy

Alles wird gut
James "the Iron man" Milner for the rescue

norwegian wood

TIA Regular
Pretty disjointed what we've seen so far vs Sevilla, and vs Dortmund as well. Not surprising though; so much of what Liverpool do is about teamwork, continuity and relations on the pitch. With so many new faces (loan players, youth players) there's bound to be some issues.

I like this second half lineup. Some fun players there. Larouci is fast becoming one to watch for me.